Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey, Hey, I Got This Brilliant Idea With The Akmagnus

Fullmetal_Underpants

can we just NOT make this another set of status pistols? i can't even begin to describe how disappointed i was to see my favorite pistol go double then LOSE crit chance and crit multiplier...   the damage looks right of course, but could we not just have one decent sized clip set of dual pistols like this one keep its 20% crit chance, 2.0 multiplier and dump its status chance to like 7-10%? i mean seriously you just came out with a dartgun with 50% status chance base.

Edit-  re: item description;  Really double the stopping power?  hardly.

Edited by Ingraham

didn't the stat chance go down too?

edit: i was wrong.

honestly, everything i felt was appealing about the weapon was what they cut down. i mean with the current and only pistol crit chance mod you can't get it past 33% crit chance, but the single you can get up to 44 now at least with pistol crit chance one of the 2.8 shots per trigger would regularly crit, but at least don't brutalize the crit multiplier.  honestly if there's only one aspect of the gun i felt was a huge kick in the nards it was seeing its crit multiplier drop to 1.5 instead of 2.0... so you know what? i retract my comment about bringing its crit CHANCE back up, but at least keep the 2.0 modifier.