Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does One Get On Prime Time?

Phobose

Yeah I know what you mean, I still have this thing where I wanna meet them at one of the gaming conventions and go grab coffee with them at one point and just chill out and talk

Same here. I would be in seventh heaven if I could work for a company like DE its almost more of a family then a company.

are you gonna like... join their game and tell your grandkids about it???

For me it would be nice to work for some one like DE, due to the fact that I was going to get a degree in game design. But being a Systems admin for them would be cool, I am about half way through my Network Systems Admin degree.

Well considering im a dirty, rushing, kill w****, most of the time, in all likelyhood Chocoboat would be left alone.

Well I meant to put that in quotation marks, as in, what the valkyr would scream out.

don't leave it all alone thou, it's lonely :(

Well, I was playing a missions near it's end and I got a whisper from [DE]Megan asking if I wanted to play with them for Prime Time; I said "Sure" then I was.

Though I'm not doing anything particularly special in term of fanart or the like, either it's a random pick from people she has on her friendlist (added her when she asked PS4 players to add her and asked if I could on PC as well) or she went into region/council chat and just clicked on me at random.

I think I was just lucky. Still was glad to play with them!