Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Both Male And Female Versions Of Each Warframe?

Zethurus

Well, I'm new to the forum but I must say, That I serously doubt the people who do weapon design, warframe design and level design are all the same group of folks. I understand the stance against gendered swapping Warframes to an extent but you have people like my girlfriend, who loves the idea of the game, she likes the gameplay, but she doesn't want to spend hours in a game playing a "dude" with minimal story, and duplicated bland copies of everyone running around. In order for some people to feel attatched, you have to allow them to customize the character you want them to play and pay for. After some lite reading around the forums I doubt I'll be upgrading my founders pack or spending much more money on the game due to the fact that my spouse will not play with me due to the limitation present in the game. Gender Swap would help, but as for long term, it wouldn't be enough.

Feel free to ignore dude, you don't have to be here you know.

Got the Genderswap-related threads merged recently, and just giving an update on the current situation, what's the problem?

Nothing whatsoever. If you look back in those threads you'll see I was quite the voice on the issue. But that dosn't mean I'm not a little tired of hearing about it. I think we've made our position abundantly clear to DE. No harm in more discussion, but that dosn't prevent me posting funny memes.

And I ain't no dude.

Edited by 11.11.11

Nothing whatsoever. If you look back in those threads you'll see I was quite the voice on the issue. But that dosn't mean I'm not a little tired of hearing about it. I think we've made our position abundantly clear to DE. No harm in more discussion, but that dosn't prevent me posting funny memes.

And I ain't no dude.

Well post away then

...dudette

Edited by CapricaSix