Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Vote Option Bad Sportsmanship

CH4RL35t0n_Ch3W

I noticed a lot of people like to pretend they are going to fight on wave 15-20 then the last second that they leave forcing one person to fail the mission. I suggest when this occurs give the player left behind a option menu stating that all the players have left if they are sure they want to stay. This will prevent this bad sportsmanship from occurring.

Or it lags and you don't see the option well beforehand. There is always that, rather than thinking there are these vile, cruel individuals out to get you.

Honestly? The only time someone doesn't 'go with the majority' is when they are well aware of what they are getting themselves into. If two other people are already quitting, I usually don't stick around unless it's too low of a wave to matter. Everyone should know their limits.

Or it lags and you don't see the option well beforehand. There is always that, rather than thinking there are these vile, cruel individuals out to get you.

Honestly? The only time someone doesn't 'go with the majority' is when they are well aware of what they are getting themselves into. If two other people are already quitting, I usually don't stick around unless it's too low of a wave to matter. Everyone should know their limits.

People arrange groups to leave at the LAST SECOND.  The idea here is to give them a warning that someone has left, do they want to follow?

Sometimes one person leaves and since nobody knows who the host is...   They have to take a risk of "is that the host?   Do we leave and be sure even though the reward isn't what we are here for?  Do we stay and risk a host migration loss?"

Also, host migrations, at least on the PS4, can cause an auto fail. I had one person that had to wait 30 seconds (I think multiple people were loading in) before they got in.  Literally first thing they see? 1% going to 0%.  

Went from 100 to 1% in the time it took to load.

No matter how good the player is, when the cryopod goes from 100 to 1% by the time you can load in and it hits 0% before you can even use a skill, you aren't going to save the cryopod.

Edited by (PS4)ariaandkia

Its kind of annoying yes, yet when you reach a high place of being pro, you always manage to survive.

Yet It needs a different system for this to be solved, something like as soon as all the team is in 1 side of the choices, it locks them.

Yet even that might end up having its problems.