Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Concept: The Temptress Warframe (Code Name "rebecca")

(PSN)lsu4life86

Not going into depth about it because I know it will probably never happen (also pretty bored lol). I'm really just making this up as a I go. But what about a Temptress warframe?! Model them after those ninja gaiden type characters (although obviously not as human looking). If you don't know what im talking about just google ninja gaiden girls boarderline NSFW.

Powers:

1. Tempt: create an illusion which attracts mobs (similar to decoy) but mobs don't attack it they just surround it mindlessly. Males want her and females want to be like her (I only say this bc for infested not sure how they are classified)On a different note also thought it would be funny if this would instead enrage female mobs giving them a buff. But I guess chicks can dig chicks too.

2. Seduce: AoE type move which seduces mobs around her. Kind of like a mixture of shadows of dead and chaos...basically the mobs will fight for you for a specific amount of time then after they come out of it they are 'dazed' for several seconds

3. Mind Games: similar to being invisible however mobs can still see you but wont attack you. in fact different mobs will buff you either with added shield, health, energy, replenishing ammo, etc.

4. Fixated Fate: kind of like nova molecular prime..mobs are so fixated with her...their blood starts to boil and then BOOM they explode.

ok enough of my ramblings.... is it almost closing time?

Edited by (PS4)lsu4life86

Does this temptress frame still work with the grineer scorpions and heavy gunners?

lol I put this under one of the powers but I addressed it:

Males want her and females want to be like her (I only say this bc for infested not sure how they are classified)On a different note also thought it would be funny if this would instead enrage female mobs giving them a buff. But I guess chicks can dig chicks too.

should have probably been in the initial section.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the strangest feeling that this is a slight against DE, especially with a temptress frame being codenamed Rebecca.

nah not a slight at all but I was half serious and half not...I think at a high level concept it would be an interesting frame but most of the details I provided can be taken with a grain of salt

I am always trying to think of a frame that is different yet somewhat familiar and plausible to what we currently have.

Edited by (PS4)lsu4life86