Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear De... Please Make It Stop

Deaths.Reap3r

No king rules forever.

All I see is an old fool, blinded and egotistical

No wonder you side with grineer

You're just like them.

Like minded, uncompromising and soon ruling the entire system. Sounds about right. You go play with box heads, I think they are offering "loyal" Tenno a bigger cage.

I dont have the time to invest into that kind of stuff.

And its not going to make a difference, besides, I will fight for the grineer if they give better battle pay than corpus.

So no. I would rather DE change this thing before the entire solar system gets grineer dominated.

And to start up a youtube channel?

I think you're a  bit too ambitious.

So you dont want to do anything and actually contribute to what you are talking about. Awesome.

Stalker should rule. not lotus, not the queens, and not who ever runs the corpus for they no nothing about justice and the true history about the past, you can never escape the past, and what is that? a new force will invade our system. It isn't humanoid, it is not infested. The desturbance will kill all who stands before it

Edited by RevoThornax

Stalker should rule. not lotus, not the queens, and not who ever runs the corpus for they no nothing about justice and the true history about the past, you can never escape the past, and what is that? a new force will invade our system. It isn't humanoid, it is not infested. The desturbance will kill all who stands before it

Stalker is scum. J3-Golem should rule, I would follow him to hell and back.

Like minded, uncompromising and soon ruling the entire system. Sounds about right. You go play with box heads, I think they are offering "loyal" Tenno a bigger cage.

Ha,

Your time is coming.

Lets not forget they can't breed and their genes are soon to collapse entirely.

We can wait this monstrosity out.

Ha,

Your time is coming.

Lets not forget they can't breed and their genes are soon to collapse entirely.

We can wait this monstrosity out.

Grineer conquer corpus planets and steal their tech, now Grineer are perfect.

He will consume us all and there will be none left -_-

We would all be one. It would perfect.

Grineer conquer corpus planets and steal their tech, now Grineer are perfect.

We would all be one. It would perfect.

no no no no no. I do not want to share a body with millions of people, all the thoughts running through our minds will drive us insane and then kaboooom... We are exploded cause' someone consumed a runner

no no no no no. I do not want to share a body with millions of people, all the thoughts running through our minds will drive us insane and then kaboooom... We are exploded cause' someone consumed a runner

Our mind would J3-Golems mind. We would be vessels doing his bidding. It sounds perfect.

This thread is filled with edge.

What if I want to pee?

You won't need to pee, your body would perfect in every way. No weakness (Except fire, slash and gas) and strength of a thousand man. Just think, Chargers claws are weak yet they can one shot rank 30 Rhino.

Sounds like suicide actually. Without individual minds there is not "us" or "our", there is only "the swarm".

Is there individual minds now? We follow a blind womans orders and gain nothing. If we follow J3-Golem we would all be one.

ZANUKA IS THE FUTURE

If he's so great then why does he die in few shots?

You won't need to pee, your body would perfect in every way. No weakness (Except fire, slash and gas) and strength of a thousand man. Just think, Chargers claws are weak yet they can one shot rank 30 Rhino.

Is there individual minds now? We follow a blind womans orders and gain nothing. If we follow J3-Golem we would all be one.

If he's so great then why does he die in few shots?

first off... y u argue with red text??

Secondly. If "we" need to pee... who is going to pee?

Technically speaking, we can also not follow Lotus if we want. Trolls and AFKers do that all day.

I'd rather join Darvo btw.

Edited by bobafetthotmail