Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well-Done De With Ninja Nerf (Is Sarcasm)

Kaiser_Suoh

I always hate the nerf in this game (is to make this game more fair but...) . If the weapon is very good to be true, is better do a best investigation before, instead a annoying nerf.

You must know i really love my Strun Wraith (yes i am angry), and now i see a new NERF (OMG WHY?) . I know it's no big deal (just a little change) but got a new nerf, and now i will live with the FEAR of get a new nerf in the future AGAIN. Good work.

Like a AKmagnus. Some players purchased (that day) an awesome weapon with platinum, with 80 damage because they thought "look that amazing damage". After a quick nerf is not a awesome weapon now, but still they waste platinum (real money) in a not awesome weapon without them knowing in that moment.

I think that is the problem, a promise of something good... is really not here (i prefer think this was a error).

I do not judge anything or anyone, i do not want to be insolent or anything, but the nerf make me unhappy.

WOAH Gallium why must you be so rude? ANYWAY. Back to the primary topic. Nerfs and buffs are needed for balancing, instead of complaining on the forums why don't you just continue to use the weapon as you please. If it doesn't do enough damage change to a different weapon, or if you like shotguns go with the Sobek or Hek. It's really isn't that hard to do. PLUS having a really strong weapon makes the game WAY too easy. I personally think that they need to nerf some weapons such as the Karak.

WOAH Gallium why must you be so rude? ANYWAY. Back to the primary topic. Nerfs and buffs are needed for balancing, instead of complaining on the forums why don't you just continue to use the weapon as you please. If it doesn't do enough damage change to a different weapon, or if you like shotguns go with the Sobek or Hek. It's really isn't that hard to do. PLUS having a really strong weapon makes the game WAY too easy. I personally think that they need to nerf some weapons such as the Karak.

I just hate it when people cannot realize that the people making this game are only humans, humans who make mistakes.

Edited by GalliumGD

If you seriously thought 80 damage on Akmagnus was intended you must be a really enormous idiot. Strun Wraith is still the second most powerful shotgun.

Well the first original video confused me, clearly with 80 damage (the video make me stupid sorry about that). Now the video is deleted.

You did not see what i say in the top "i really love my strun wraith". That means I REALLY LOVE MY STRUN WRAITH (was my first wraith weapon)

I do not like see how it degrades everytime. Just that.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

Well the first original video confused me, clearly with 80 damage (the video make me stupid sorry about that). Now the video is deleted.

The video was probably made based around the dev version of warframe. They re-uploaded the video with the proper stats in it. Also, it was not a nerf to Akmagnus. A change within 5min is way to soon for it to be considered a nerf, that is not NEARLY enough time for people to test the weapon to see if it is OP or not. This means that it was in fact a mistake on DE's part and they noticed it and fixed it.

And you cannot have a game without balance changes. Having a game where every gun is viable at end game/op makes a very boring game. So I suggest you learn to deal with balance changes (as you would say, "nerfs") as they come.

Edited by Dtexas

The video was probably made based around the dev version of warframe. They re-uploaded the video with the proper stats in it. Also, it was not a nerf to Akmagnus. A change within 5min is way to soon for it to be considered a nerf, that is not NEARLY enough time for people to test the weapon to see if it is OP or not. This means that it was in fact a mistake on DE's part and they noticed it and fixed it.

And you cannot have a game with balance changes. Having a game where every gun is viable at end game/op makes a very boring game. So I suggest you learn to deal with balance changes (as you would say, "nerfs") as they come.

About the Akmagnus, only was an example that i use of an "empty promise". And the balance-nerf was not only in Strun Wraith, was too in Latron Prime, Braton Prime, etc...

About the balance (everybody know is a nerf) really i not bad. But i only see my Strun Wraith dying.

About the Akmagnus, only was an example that i use of an "empty promise". And the balance-nerf was not only in Strun Wraith, was too in Latron Prime, Braton Prime, etc...

About the balance (everybody know is a nerf) really i not bad. But i only see my Strun Wraith dying.

Your prized strun wraith is a bunch of 1's AND 0's that was made by humans, there is no vaule to that thing, stop acting like it's your long, lost son.

Your prized strun wraith is a bunch of 1's AND 0's that was made by humans, there is no vaule to that thing, stop acting like it's your long, lost son.

It's a reward he aquired for his efforts, and it's a douchey move to suddenly start biting pieces from it. You say it as if developers have no obligations to players whatsoever.

Edited by Deicul

Well not completely. The value differs from person to person, just because it's just a bunch of 1's and 0's doesn't change the emotional connection to an object. Such as with your computer, it's just a bunch of metal put together and yet you still like it and enjoy playing with it. It's the same thing with the Strun wraith. Except that he's making a forum post on a small nerf that barely even matters, and that I find to be personally good.

The Karak? Seriously? Are we even playing the same game?

I just hate it when people cannot realize that the people making this game are only humans, humans who make mistakes.

mistakes?! not in this country, young men!

anyone who dares makes mistakes in no longer considered human, and should be hunted for delicious meat.

that`s how are grandfathers have done it, thats how our fathers have done it, and thats how my children will do it.

god bless canada!

It's a reward he aquired for his efforts, and it's a douchey move to suddenly start biting pieces from it. You say it as if developers have no obligations to players whatsoever.

Their obligation is to provide us with as good gaming experience, as possible. And that requires balance changes - like the damage 2.0, introduced just recently. Before that, the weapons could be divided into a narrow set of god-tier items, that were dealing either armor piercing, or armor ignoring damage... And a much wider set of everything else, which was basically crap at endgame. Sure, introducing damage 2.0 back then was a HUGE nerf to weapons like Acrid (which I personally used all the time), Despair, etc. But was it a bad thing?

Learn to adapt. If you get so attached to a particular weapon, that you feel paranoid while even thinking about the possibility of nerfs - you're doing something wrong.