Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"kicked" Out Of Defense Mission... Somehow

unit8606

Hey!

On Friday or Saturday I was playing infestation defense as Vauban and something weird happened.

During countdown when you choose whether you stay or go, I checked "battle", opened chat window, and wrote to guys I was playing with that after those 5 waves I will have to quit. Real life, etc. When I finished writing, I hit enter, saw one of guys writing "sure" and bam: mission complete! :/ Haven't touched mouse and directional keys on keyboard, so I am almost 100% sure I haven't changed my choice, yet game decided I chose to exit mission.

I am puzzled, was angry with myself and embarrassed because it was entirely not okay with my team (one guy was relatively new, asking questions, had to revive him once), rest was more experienced, but it turns out I put them at the risk of loosing the mission, without me ever wanting to do that.

Is this some kind of bug I didn't know existed, or did I do something wrong and there's some key-combo that can switch my choice like that?

Best regards

Yeah but they really should just switch it to the arrowkeys.

or rather block it registering while typing a message. as for i, certainly see a lot of use for those A and D to switch between them, and wouldn't go out of my way to press arrow keys since using mouse would be faster than that.

and if you where thinking about trolls when you recomended that switch, it wouldn't stop 'em

Edited by Mabswer