Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Is Too Hard

Why_do_I_Bother

Question

I have serveral keys but when I use them I can't even complete the objective to trigger extraction dialouge. I'm a rank 4 and here is my loadout.

Warframe: Loki

Primary: Grataka(25) Gorgon(21)

Secondary: Furis(I forgot what level)

Melee:Orthos(19)

Sentinal: Dethcube(30)

With the levels given I hope that you could give me some ideas of what mods to use to help me atleast survie the void.

18 answers to this question

Step one. Don't go to the void unless you have level 30 stuff.

Step two. Watch as you don't die as often.

Level 30 stuff means NOTHING if not properly modded. I can easily go in with a level 15 Lato and destroy everything in there,just by slapping on a maxed serration and split chamber. (assuming it's potatoed)

1st it depends to what tiers u are refering too. Learn what is the best loadout for doing voids and the best way to mod for it.

2nd the voids are supposed to be hard but they can be done solo

3rd it's advised u take friends for a T3 Defense because this can be quite difficult to finish even with a party of four (if it's not the right team)

4th T3 Defense can be done solo but it takes nerves of steel, the right loadout and knowing what u are doing.

Edited by Bazools

I have serveral keys but when I use them I can't even complete the objective to trigger extraction dialouge. I'm a rank 4 and here is my loadout.

With the levels given I hope that you could give me some ideas of what mods to use to help me atleast survie the void.

The biggest "problem" are the heavy gunners. 

do you have a catalyst or/and forma on your Gorgon? Can you post your usual loadout?

I would go like this: 

Loki max invinsibilty build: max narrow minded, max continuity, max constitution

Gorgon: magnetic build (killing shielded units)

furis: corrosive build (killing armored units)

that would be my solo strat for any t3. you can even solo a t3 def like this.

Edited by buriburi

While it may not necessarily be ideal for you OP, but what a friend recommended to me when I first started up was to clear the starmap, or at least the majority of it before even bothering with the void. It may seem silly and unnecessary, but in the starmap enemies scale slower so that by the time you've completed most or all of it, any and all void missions are a piece of cake. 

Edited by DJ_Redwire

I'd wait till you have a supercharged weapon first one that's 30. Grakata works great, but you need the proper mods, like ammo mutation.

Trust me when I say get some decent mods and you'll be complaining about the void being too easy. Especially as loki.

Void is also supposed to be one of the hardest areas... but like I said... once you get your weapons modded properly you'll complain the void is too easy.

first most voids are end game levels is recommend with a group.

first most voids are pretty much end game levels and are recommended with a group.

to survive the void, I recommend for your weapon to do Radiation(Fire+Electric) for the heavies, Serration for more damage, split chamber for mutli-shot. for your warframe, more defense with redirection and/or vitality won't be bad. Energy siphon would do you some good as well as continuity for more power duration. lastly having a person with you that have some sort of crowd control would help, chaos(nyx), Rhino stomp, ETC.

Almost any weapon can be great thought some are easier to build then other like the soma, Ogris, synapse, etc. don't worry, that this point voids are a cake walk for me and other veteran players.

edit: ammo mutation is helpful for longer voids, corrosive(poison + electric) is best for heavies I was mistaken

Edited by junothefox

Level 30 stuff means NOTHING if not properly modded. I can easily go in with a level 15 Lato and destroy everything in there,just by slapping on a maxed serration and split chamber. (assuming it's potatoed)

*Hornet strike

*Barrel diffusion

Stay out of the void for now unless you have friends. Host a game and look for help in the recruiting tab on chat.

I wouldn't call void "End game" but it's not for low leveled players as weapons you will need to excel in the void; Soma, Ogris, synapse, penta, are not unlocked until much later in mastery progression.