Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk

BrotherIcarus

You kidding? It's a cyberpunk revolver!

People have different tastes. Detron is like this super futuristic, clean laser handcannon wheres the Brakk is more cyber punk, crude yet also a bitt futuristic looking gun. To be honest, I like them both a lot for different looks and aesthetics but I personally like Brakk more because Detron maybe a bit too blank and clean in my opinion wheres most Corpus weapons have somewhat more detail to them even though they still all are quite simplistic in looks and for some reason, unusually enough, the organic feel talked about before is something that I'm fond of in this game which is not the same in other games.

I never wanted the Brakk and cannot bring my self to build it caus eI know I will level it to 30 and then never touch it again. I like guns for there looks and design as well as there power (probably more so) and I think it is a ugly as hell gun. Plus I got my Detron so I couldn't care less about the Brakk.

If I could sell it to someone I would.

I must admit I picked the Corpus side based entirely on aesthetics because I thought the Brakk was ugly. From the preview descriptions before they were released it basically made it sound like the Brakk was like a "super desert eagle" and that the Detron was basically a "laser version of the Brakk". I have mine coloured all grey and black and it looks considerably less ugly on my leg now. It's not quite as hideous as the Seer though, now that is one ugly mofo gun. 

No,but I still gave the Snipetron blueprint from the Snipetron Vandal event and still haven't built it :D

Ditto, but that's because I had the Snipetron from well before the event, and mastered it. then sold it once I got the Vandaltron. I'm keeping the BP in case BP trading is ever implemented. XD

Edited by Omegaboot

I never wanted the Brakk and cannot bring my self to build it caus eI know I will level it to 30 and then never touch it again. I like guns for there looks and design as well as there power (probably more so) and I think it is a ugly as hell gun. Plus I got my Detron so I couldn't care less about the Brakk.

If I could sell it to someone I would.

If I could buy it I would.