Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12 For Ps4 Eta?

(PSN)PiMDx

imo they can take all friggin year on U12 for PS4 if they fix the horrid framerate

The worst framerate drops i see (besides the freezing when objectives are changing, mostly in Capture) is when an enemy dies and the ragdoll makes the corpse get stretched across the room. It only usually lasts a second or two, though. All they really have to do is get rid of the ragdoll to fix it.

Question, why is everyone up in a tizzy over Frost's Snow Globe now being damage moderated versus duration moderated?

I mean seriously, Rhino's Iron Skin is moderated the same way. It's not like you can't simply recast SnowGlobe when it get knocks down. So, what's the huge deal with so many people up in a roar?

Question, why is everyone up in a tizzy over Frost's Snow Globe now being damage moderated versus duration moderated?

I mean seriously, Rhino's Iron Skin is moderated the same way. It's not like you can't simply recast SnowGlobe when it get knocks down. So, what's the huge deal with so many people up in a roar?

No you can't do that. THAT'S NOT HOW THE WORLD WORKS!! (stomps off in angry defeat)

Globe was broken and couldn't be balanced - it offered 100% invulnerability from ranged attacks. DE plans to have "endgame" enemies be lvl 50 and balancing stuff around this. Globe broke the game and allowed to stay in defense missions for longer than it should be possible.

I'm glad they are fixing this. The only other broken thing is Trinity's Blessing. It should give additional fast regeneration instead of invulnerability.

They're angry they can no longer do defense missions against level 8000 enemies.