Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12 Log In Error?

Our servers are currently getting flooded, we're investigating and trying to fix.

Sorry for the frustration. 

Not frustrated. Just on the edge of my seat. LOOK AT ALL THE FIXES!

I feel like a fat kid in front of a bakery window...

ETA?

"GUISE IT'S THE CUSTOMERS FAULT FOR TRYING TO USE THE PRODUCT!" No, it's DE fault for not being prepared.

While that is a bit true, a large amount of the blame still rests on us, since this whole issue wouldn't have happened if so many didn't try to log in at the same time.

While that is a bit true, a large amount of the blame still rests on us, since this whole issue wouldn't have happened if so many didn't try to log in at the same time.

No, it's not even a little bit our fault. It's entirely DE's fault. They either were unprepared or broke something. You do not blame customers when company makes a mistake. Or are you actually saying we shouldn't even try to play their game?

No, it's not even a little bit our fault. It's entirely DE's fault. They either were unprepared or broke something. You do not blame customers when company makes a mistake. Or are you actually saying we shouldn't even try to play their game?

I don't really think it was anybodies fault. Servers weren't made for this amount of pain.