Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12 Log In Error?

At the same time you are wrong. A developer can not be expected to massively overengineer their game far above needed operating specs just to accomodate the 0.1 % of time it may actually come in handy. This kind of frivolous expendeture is what would actually make a game dev worse off since that money could have been better spent elsewhere like in proper R&D.

You're putting words in my mouth. Absolutely nothing in my post said anything about DE. I never even implied it was their fault.

This is very likely something that couldn't have been avoided, otherwise DE would have avoided it.

But even then - it is no less stupid to imply the Players are at fault.

You're putting words in my mouth. Absolutely nothing in my post said anything about DE. I never even implied it was their fault.

This is very likely something that couldn't have been avoided, otherwise DE would have avoided it.

But even then - it is no less stupid to imply the Players are at fault.

You're putting words in his mouth I think. I highly doubt he meant it's the players fault in any sort of "shame on you. you should have done this" sort of way rather than the "it's a consequence of all of us logging in at the same time" sort of way. It's not our "fault", but it's just something that resulted from us doing something.