Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"improvements Made To Void Drop Table..."

chaosking243

Yeah. Last night my clanmates and I did five missions. 4 T2 exterminates and a T3 mobile.

Frost Prime Chassis (okay, it'd be nice if I didn't already have Frost Prime), Fusion Core, Fusion Core, Dakra handle, Forma BP (from the mobile.)

I don't see how diluting the void drop tables with more stuff I don't want (fusion cores, credits, etc) is a 'fix' for the Void tables. I just don't see it.

When we said that we dont want to get power mods from transmute they removed them, instead we get common mods now at higher percantage

When we say that we dont want any more orthos handles and paris strings we instead get fusion cores and credit caches again at higher percantage.

This is beyond $&*&*#(%&.

I'll admit it, I was hopeful when I saw the tables...

But very first thing a friend of mine said to me when I started Skype today after the update:

"Don't even bother with Void Defense; it just gives resources and credits now."

DE......you can't possibly think this is OK?

Like I told him, you know... keys just don't rain out of the sky (especially after you also broke Survival...).

What good is "improving" the drop table when you almost never get a void drop in the first place? Now instead of a 3500 credit useless item we didn't need, we get 2k credits or a mundane resource we could have gotten anywhere else without spending a key.

So now, instead of ONE RNG, we have to beat TWO RNGs? Wasn't this the very thing we were ranting against all along?

Edited by Xylia