Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cestra Isn't Even A Clan Tech Weapon To Begin With, So Why Are Dual Cestra Clan Tech?

__Kanade__

Because "shekels".

I can get you down the stairs! That'll be 25 Shmeckels! :D

rickmorty10.png

TOSQGts.gif

I'd be more worried that it is available for platinum, being a lab weapon. Maybe having it akimbo needs special investigation on how to reload it, because, changing both drums at once must be some juggler trick right there.

Edited by tahrox

I think they put it in clan tech because the single cestra itself is already strong enough to outdps soma so dual with double clip and firerate would be so powerful.

Look at the cost for the Supra and it's no where near as strong as some of the market based weapons are, just because a weapon might be research only doesn't mean it's the strongest weapon, all research weapons have going for them at this point is the amount of resources needed to not only research them, but also craft them, and many of them are just average in stats.

Edited by __Kanade__

Because, people "qq" none stop that clan crap was being neglected.

This.

"Clanners" are now complaining that the weapons and frames are available in the market for plat. I doubt they'll be happy until they get clan exclusive giant golden c@#ks with sparkly diamond b@!!s to show just how much more "special" and 'better" they are than everyone else.

This isn't how everyother dual weapon is going to be from now on is it? Single handed version in the market, dual version clan tech only?

Probably not.

However, this patch is pretty loaded with stuff designed to force provide strong incentive for people to join clans.