The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did You Know Colors Can Talk Too?!

(PSN)BluexXHorizon

'Ello everyone, the name's Blue.

I am a huge sports fan, I heavily follow my six favorite teams and watch them every chance I get. (Cleveland Browns > Cleveland Cavaliers = Philadelphia Eagles = Seattle Seahawks > Oklahoma City Thunder = Columbus Blue Jackets.) Lets see, I am technically a Brony, but My Little Pony isn't even close to being my favorite show, which currently reigns with True Detective.

I currently have Warframe on PS4, and, usually play solo. Uhm, normally I ain't so bad at introduction posts but currently my mind is blanker than unused printer paper. One day I would love to see a Warframe Official Design/Artbook because I love reading books like those about my favorite games. I have Design/Artbooks for three Persona games, Mass Effect, and My Little Pony.

For those who are interested in dropping by and saying hi, just be warned, I LOVE my sports! But, anywho, feel free and drop a line, would love to get to know some players!

Well that seemed unnecesary. At any rate, welcome, and I hope your experiences on the forum are more positive in the future.

I know, right? Seems kinda harsh. Probably because I like ponies, and I don't really see the big deal about it. But, he got six up votes, so, I guess there are some ignorant people on here as well. Don't really matter though, I am sure there are some pretty sweet people here too. Just gotta keep your head up and eyes open, who knows what one can find. Thanks for taking care of it though, and I certainly hope for a more positive experience to!

Welcome, Blue, to the world of pokemon!

I've been in the world of pokemon since Red! Dude can be such a jerk though, runs off and beats the elite four before I can, and then becomes the ultimate trainer of not one, but TWO regions while I am stuck as a gym leader on an island that had a volcano eruption... Totally unfair!

I know, right? Seems kinda harsh. Probably because I like ponies, and I don't really see the big deal about it. But, he got six up votes, so, I guess there are some ignorant people on here as well. Don't really matter though, I am sure there are some pretty sweet people here too. Just gotta keep your head up and eyes open, who knows what one can find. Thanks for taking care of it though, and I certainly hope for a more positive experience to!

Yah well it wasn't that long ago when people thought about gamers like that, but a lot of people apparently don't remember those days. Oh well.

Good, with this in knowledge, i can assure you that we won't be friends.

Enjoy your stay... or don't.

I mean, while I'm no fan of the series, I don't suddenly hate someone because they like something that I don't. That's just irrational, foolish behavior. Hatred is foolish in itself.

welcome the family blue! you look like an interesting chap person, and your tastes seem to be just close enough yet just different enough to guarantee we could be great friends if we had the time, talking about if you had the time you might want to get to know a few more of the common citizens of the mighty city that is the forums, but im sure you will stumble onto them yourself if you dive a foot further down!

but remember! OBEY THE LOTUS!

warframe_lotus_propaganda_poster_by_dark

I got no idea what a brony is but you seem like a good and friendly person :) welcome to the wonderful and (mostly) friendly world of warframe!

Edit* Im guessing its a bro that likes ponies? Or my little pony fanboy?

Edited by Rashja

welcome the family blue! you look like an interesting chap person, and your tastes seem to be just close enough yet just different enough to guarantee we could be great friends if we had the time, talking about if you had the time you might want to get to know a few more of the common citizens of the mighty city that is the forums, but im sure you will stumble onto them yourself if you dive a foot further down!

but remember! OBEY THE LOTUS!

warframe_lotus_propaganda_poster_by_dark

Hahahahhahahahahaha PROPAGANDA!