Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Concept Art]-Catalyst Warframe Prime

nulsu

What does she do? Boosts everyones mod capacity?

Also this looks amazing, good job!

Thank you so much, and i was thinking she would be, like a hard core support, boosting everyones dmg - speed ect. and mabie healing through dmg done on enemy units, but im not to great at coming up with things like that so ill leave it to the community to help me brain storm :D

We already have Oberon, Nekros and Trinity for healing. 

I think a new support would have to be something improving the lethality of the team : 

- Improve overall damage 

- Improve fire rate

- Improve power durations / strenght (not range, or maybe only on ultimate abilities (snow globe's range is very modular, being able to change it with another warframe would be risky, specially when we NEED a small one)

BTW I love your art ! 

I picture this thing being some sort of reality/probability bender with all support-based powers revolving around that theme.

And if your article name is any indication, there would only be a Prime version due to it being considered experimental even by the Orokin?

i love the conept, and i think that as someone who often plays solo, a completely support warframe would not be my first choice, however i would love to see your concept in game. therefore here are some ideas for abilities. XD

ability-wise i think that a defensive boost might be something worth considering, or maybe some sort of link, as in two warframes link and add a portion of the others stats onto themselves and vice-versa. another idea: maybe a stationary buff crystal (different types: damage, health, shield, (attack)speed)? or possibley teleportation between team-mates with a short buff after teleportation. 

i was also thinking of maybe a time stop ability where you cant damage anything but it allows you to move about unhindered.

in my opinion you concept is beautiful :3 and here are mearly some suggestions for powers or maybe even a passive? ability for your wonderful prime warframe concept. XD

• 3 weeks later...

i love the conept, and i think that as someone who often plays solo, a completely support warframe would not be my first choice, however i would love to see your concept in game. therefore here are some ideas for abilities. XD

ability-wise i think that a defensive boost might be something worth considering, or maybe some sort of link, as in two warframes link and add a portion of the others stats onto themselves and vice-versa. another idea: maybe a stationary buff crystal (different types: damage, health, shield, (attack)speed)? or possibley teleportation between team-mates with a short buff after teleportation. 

i was also thinking of maybe a time stop ability where you cant damage anything but it allows you to move about unhindered.

in my opinion you concept is beautiful :3 and here are mearly some suggestions for powers or maybe even a passive? ability for your wonderful prime warframe concept. XD

Sounds pretty sick

If u Checkout this same art on Fan art i have a link to her abilities , but i really like your ideas!

Edited by nulsu

Here's a radical question for you... do you take commissions for your art?  I have a Warframe concept in need of an artist... and based on this image you're already creating something close the imagery I'm searching for.

Here's the Warframe concept if you'd like to look/think it over.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/189379-warframe-concept-hyperion-titan-of-the-sun-wip/

Here's a radical question for you... do you take commissions for your art?  I have a Warframe concept in need of an artist... and based on this image you're already creating something close the imagery I'm searching for.

Here's the Warframe concept if you'd like to look/think it over.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/189379-warframe-concept-hyperion-titan-of-the-sun-w

i shure would , im working on a few other things right now (my main focus is myst https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/192490-myst-warframe-concept-sneak-peek-oo/ ) but ill draw up some sketches and ill send em too ya

Edited by nulsu