The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi - I Need A Challenge

LEFTNUT

Hi.

I've been playing this game since update 6 or so with some "take a break" weeks in between.

I've achieved almost everything there's to achieve, in terms of the best weapons (throughout the updates), the best frames and so on.

The one thing that has really keeping me going in this game is to level up my mastery rank, at the moment it's close to 11. And, as most of you fellow space ninjas probably feel, leveling up your mastery rank isn't that rewarding. Since after lvl 8 or 9 you can build anything you want.

So I bring you the NUT Challenge.

At the NUT Challenge I'm looking forward to receive any kind of challenge and I'll try to make it as fast as I can.

The first challenge was given by KusakPT, a buddy of mine who's also playing and consists in:

- Crafting Zephyr and one of the new research weapons.

Looking forward to do it, and I'll start right now grinding for the materials. However, it will take a while for the researches to be complete. 

Best regards.

PS: RIGHTNUT is just fine! Don't bother asking!

PS2: Only ingame challenges will be accepted.

Edited by LEFTNUT

Got all the mods? 100% codex? Every prime? If not, easy challenges, if so...hm, creative time.

The whole 'how far can you go' solo survival is always an option. Of course, there's always stockpiling xp. Trust me when I say you'll be thankful for it, eventually. Dunno if theres an NDA about it, but yeah. 'overflow' xp will be useful. Probably.

Easy challenge? Hm.

Join the 5 star club? (Forma something 5 times) Reach wave...say, 20 of a defense solo? (Or whatever you feel is an accomplishment, YMMV) 

Uhm...*resorts back to previous suggestions with sparklers and a 'tada' sound*

Easy challenge? Hm.

Join the 5 star club? (Forma something 5 times) Reach wave...say, 20 of a defense solo? (Or whatever you feel is an accomplishment, YMMV) 

Uhm...*resorts back to previous suggestions with sparklers and a 'tada' sound*

I'm already at the 5 star club. About the soloing defense, I've already done it aswell but I'll try it on a few more difficult ones and share the results!

so...

Challenge_Accepted_meme-s360x270-141425-

Hmm, I don't know what you'd perceive as a challenge... I normally do this kind of stuff with my friends, so I'll give this a shot. Bear with me if some sound a bit weird.

1. Being true to "assassination" missions, solo any 5 bosses of your choice. Do not kill anyone else aside from the bosses. You're only permitted to use sniper rifles or daggers, or both.

2. Solo any assassination mission without any enemies or the boss itself dying by YOUR hand. (Hint: "Little helpers". ;3)

3. Become one of those action movie stars, and rack up at least 1500 kills in a single survival solo. The only weapons allowed are Gorgon, Supra or Soma. No aiming down with RMB either.

Kill the Stalker with a lvl 1-10 Valkyr and without Hysteria. Also only use lvl 1-5 weapons (Forma tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime ^^) with have an overall base dmg under, lets say, 60. Only weapons from the shop, so no exclusive or clan tech ones.
GG WP if you manage to kill him. Also this should be doable but with a lot of luck and whatnot. Also do not Glitch or use bugs.
Have fun. ^^

Edited by Energigel

forma one warframe, primary, secondary and melee weapon and max them all as fast as possible (from unranked to lvl 30) WITHOUT any help (go solo and no invasion because grineer /corpus can help) and sentinel.

You (or someone else )can choose any warframe/weapon.

Edited by Fraank-EGT-

Might as well just spit out a few more.

1. Complete the dojo obstacle course in 45 seconds or less.

2. Kill Zanuka. Do not take down Alad V's shields before doing so. ("Harvester-Zanuka" does not count for this challenge.)

3. Complete a Tower III Exterminate using a Galatine. Regular attacks only. (Slide attacks allowed for mobility, but not for damage)

4. Kill each boss using the frames that they drop. (Kill Sargas Ruk as Ember, Lephantis as Nekros, etc.)