The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I'm Tired Of Game Crashes!

Zacaa09

So I was wondering, are all people who are recieving these crashes using an AMD? Is it just for AMD or is it on Intel and Nvidea as well.

I get no signal crashes yet I'm playing on the lowest settings in Windowed mode. I've updated my drivers, I know my GPU temperature isn't exceeding. I've checked event viewer. Nothing.

I've pretty much been getting crashes once every hour on Warframe now. I've never had this issue before. I guess next thing is to lower my screen resolution.

Wouldn't mind checking with you guys to see if there is a running theme with this so I can try and find a temporary work around.

None of your rants matter. The moment you made your profile you agreed to it. That's how law works.

Your manner on the other hand is a different case - you like the rules or not, customer or no, this is no way to talk. Here (real life location) if you would to start yapping like this in a shop, you would get kicked... or beaten. Don't want to troll you (though at this point I doubt I should care) but you should start looking at other people in a different way. Arrogance (which your posts indicate) is never good, it makes your relationships and your life shallow. Learn to respect others, their situation and their rights, not just your own. Believe me, you will soon see how unnecessary is to run around preaching your putative or substantive* rights.

*Wow, first time using those words, kinda cool. :)

No offense, but you sound like such a tool.

No offense, but you sound like such a tool.

I don't think I should even try implying what you mean by "tool" (I'm pretty sure I'm no screwdriver). If you care to detail what you mean I might understand your side of this story - simply calling me names doesn't really fit with the first part of "no offense".

None of your rants matter. The moment you made your profile you agreed to it. That's how law works.

Your manner on the other hand is a different case - you like the rules or not, customer or no, this is no way to talk. Here (real life location) if you would to start yapping like this in a shop, you would get kicked... or beaten. Don't want to troll you (though at this point I doubt I should care) but you should start looking at other people in a different way. Arrogance (which your posts indicate) is never good, it makes your relationships and your life shallow. Learn to respect others, their situation and their rights, not just your own. Believe me, you will soon see how unnecessary is to run around preaching your putative or substantive* rights.

*Wow, first time using those words, kinda cool. :)

I'm sorry, but being beaten for complaining that the food they are serving is bad, is not right no matter how you look at it. If people have such a short temper as you make it out to be, most of them would need to be psychoanalyzed for being somewhat insane. I too have had problems, I too have written bug reports, and yes complaining isn't the right way to go around it. But saying ''be thankful that this isnt a shop otherwise you would be kicked or beaten.'' sounds like you are making threats, over a game, that has had many problems yet haven't been fixed. 

Did you use slim driver? Id recommend downloading that and making sure it is. Also you can PM your Rig model number if it is a prebuild, or general specs if you hand built it and I'll see if i can help with anything.

I have an amd 4850 card and I'm getting crash on orokin tower void missions and on tethys alot, I don't know what the F*** is the problem, DE support sucks, add these 2 tickets that don't even @(*()$ work at all!.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I should even try implying what you mean by "tool" (I'm pretty sure I'm no screwdriver). If you care to detail what you mean I might understand your side of this story - simply calling me names doesn't really fit with the first part of "no offense".

That was the "joke", "idiot". :)

So I was wondering, are all people who are recieving these crashes using an AMD? Is it just for AMD or is it on Intel and Nvidea as well.

I get no signal crashes yet I'm playing on the lowest settings in Windowed mode. I've updated my drivers, I know my GPU temperature isn't exceeding. I've checked event viewer. Nothing.

I've pretty much been getting crashes once every hour on Warframe now. I've never had this issue before. I guess next thing is to lower my screen resolution.

Wouldn't mind checking with you guys to see if there is a running theme with this so I can try and find a temporary work around.

I'm running on a laptop (Lenovo y510p) with NVIDIA GeForce GT755M (SLI) and I get crashes also. Didn't start happening until the recent update. I guess I'll just keep playing the waiting game.

The crashes I have been having have existed since 11.5.2 or so for me. I used to be able to run this game on high-quality. Now, for some odd reason, I have to run it on low and limited. And why? Faulty scripting methinks. Kind of hard to believe that all of this is by technicality our fault. I crash on anything that isn't defense based. Survival I have a chance to crash, but the new mission type, defense, and limited numbers of mobile defense missions, I have limited accounts of crashing. I've sent a few crash reports myself, but it's kind of stupid how it's suggested, the same stuff over and over, it's nothing but a redundant "Suggested fix". Defragging, verifying, updating, it's all been done. I've done the recommended options, such as turn off multi-threaded rendering, DX11 is greyed out for me, I've set texture quality and shadows to low, I've turned off bloom and motion blur, I've overall tried my absolute damnedest to completely fix the problem, but to no avail.

The crashes, for all those defending DE for the inability to fix the bugs, are at the fault of Digital Extremes, not the consumers. We do what we can but it feels more like the consumers are being ignored. It's not an isolated case, this much everybody knows, so how is it so hard to truly locate the bug? Unless DE messed up a hex code or a command string, I don't see a reason for this constant crashing to continue for months at a time.

//2cents

yeah ive done the same thing. Before grustrag tree update the game crashed maybe once in a day not with max detail with i played most of time game crashes every 30 min and in void its first 4min after setting details on lowest setting crashes occur 30m-1h of time. So i think the culprit of recent torrent of crashes is grustrag tree. 

heh quoting lotus "its the grineer" XD

Just hoping for some good patches/fixes for this problem

Every mission is crashing for me now. No background programs, everything set on low. I lost out on the Forma reward last week, lost 2 Forma rewards in the Void Tower missions, lost Frost Prime components, and lost so much time. In one invasion, instead of just 5 consecutive missions to finish, took me 9. Crashed every other mission. I like this game but I would rather support another game that fixes problems instead of rushing content out to the masses.

15 seconds on T1MD. only managed to pick datamass and shot one mob.

WF support is having fun with me as well. Or WF support have no idea what they are suggesting.

Because i can't play C and MD for 28 days

my face hurts because of amount facepalms i had for the last month.

when i can play Survival for hours in these very same rooms? you gotta be kidding me.

Edited by Althix

Hey DE, you free to play game SUCKS!  that right IT @(*()$ SUCKS AND YOUR SUPPORT TEAM SUCK TOO!  I'M NOT GOING TO PLAY YOUR SHIITY BUGGY CRASHY GAME  EVER !!! PEOPLE WITH OPTIMAL GAMING PCS ARE CRASHING SO MUCH AS WELL.                                                                                                                                                                                                P.S. I've had crashes since update 8 and now

Edited by Metalheadhead

I can't play this game anymore. Too many crashes are happening at random. Somehow the game is causing the graphics driver to crash and restart, yet the game only recognizes the card (card crashes at launch, DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) after I've restarted the game. Occasionally I'll be able to play for an extended period of time, but then it crashes the display driver again. This is on DX9/32Bit/DX11/64Bit. Only since 12.4.0. Not going to submit a ticket because I'm not the only one who has issues, and obviously there's been no solution to others' problems as of yet.