Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Catalyst/reactor

Timdog

Question

Just to confirm the level of my stupitity, i spend the 100 platnium on the dragon mod pack, NOT realizing just how easy it is to get mods. Then i figured out what the above items do. To confirm, these two items are ONLY available via platnium and i totally just gimped my equipment, buying mods that are not better than what random drops i've had, right?

7 answers to this question

To confirm, these two items are ONLY available via platnium

You get them from "?" missions and daily rewards as well.

Edit: and buying mods is purely luck based, you can get any mod randomly from maps

Edited by Twixcard

Everything in the store except color schemes, warframe/weapon slots, and weapon skins are obtainable in-game. You can get blueprints for orokin catalyst and reactors from alert events with the "?" as a reward although they do not appear frequently. And yes you wasted your platinum on the mod pack as most mods are fairly easy to get.

Ah, that gives me more hope than i expected, i was not aware you can get these at all in game. A breif sparkle of hope :) Thanks gents! Totally mad at myself for dropping 90platnium on 5 random mods, that was soooo dumb. I did it right after the reset, had no idea that these mods dropped so often that i really didn't need to do that. I'm rocking the worlds best pistol atm (puncture, ap, cold and multshot) and my shotgun really really REALLY needs a catalyst/reactor in it to even be pulled out in comparison (and i have a 40% multishot just waiting for it :P)