Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Feedback

LazerusKI

Have have buyed her now, couldnt wait for the research^^

So far she feels good, High Health, High Shield, Low Armor...fine

I have seen worse.

Her Low-Gravity Armor turns her into a unique frame.

Ok, the interesting part is the Abilities

1: Interesting, but the energy cost is too high. Excalibur has similar abilities and he needs less.

Also the main reason to use this ability is in combination with 2, Dive Bomb

2: Interesting, no complains about it.

3: Helpfull to balance her low Armor

4: That is interesting. Effect and Damage seems to be fine.

Just one point that could be changed:

Like World on Fire it has a high Duration, but it wont follow you arround. Would be interesting if Tornado would act similar.

Another thing that i have noticed is the cooldown. You cant use the ability again while it is on cooldown. Increased Duration also increases the timer, got it around 30s, another reason why the tornados should reform and travel with her.

Edited by LazerusKI

#1 Sort of, You can mod for max efficiency with no downside so it's just as cheap as slash dash (6 en at max efficiency if I remember right) the only issue is that it's mostly a mobility power like excalibur's high jump.

sure, Efficiency is a must have for all my frames, so i dont have a problem with that.

Its just that not everyone has access to these mods, newer players for example, and there you can feel the difference between her and Excal who acts nearly the same

I actually managed to use Turbulence like a Snowglobe that additionally:

#1: Allows you to be mobile.

#2: Affect enemies negatively by walking near them.

And if I want to defend a cryopod? Stand on top of it like it like a Frost! Except better!

Tornado just made defence easy-mode. We can just bench Frost now, he's not good at anything. Zephyr does everything better.

Edited by Celseus

I'm liking Zephyr so far: after the debacle that was Valkyr, she's a breath of fresh air.

I've only got 1 forma in her so far, and really don't think she needs anything more to make her better.

Can anyone seriously say that about Valk ?

Well, my Valkyr is hitting 3ks normal melee punches during Hysteria which also makes her regenerate and invunerable. It may be boring to play her but I don't really need anything else. Spam 4 to win.

Edited by Celseus