Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems I Have With The Game.

RedEye88

Hey ive been playing for 4 days now and:

1st I cannot find good volt skills all i have is the fast runing and some useless electric shield.Im getting tons of other warframes skills ash/rhino/saryn etc. i think i have all their other skills except volt's.

2nd i see other warframes in some missions with such powerfull aoe's or other skills destroying packs of enemies in with 1 skill.While me i have to shoot 1000 bullets to kill each mob 1 by one.Maybe this has something do to with my 1st issues of not finind skills,i acutally dont know what volt is capable of i keep playing but no luck.

3rd i wanted to make another warframe since when i made first i was asked between 3 or 4 cant remember volt loki ash and some other i think.I tought you can use cash/mods from the same inventory by switching the warframe when i found out i have to pay platinum to get the other warframes i could choose free at start? wth i do understand why you put the better warframes 300+ platinum(pay2win) but at least those that you can select from start should be given for free or small ammount of cash like 5000,we do have only 2 warframe starting slots so i wouldnt be able to try them all anyway without buying new slots.The starting warframes should be for free or small cash,platinum is just too much there.I did have 50 start platinum but i didnt know about this and i spent it.There are warframe blueprints but they cost too much imo then the craft time and materials and i dont even know which one i like most so id be wasting money and time there.

4th.Sentinels blueprints 100k really while they are so cheap for platinum.Make them less like 10k cash.

5th and the last the socialization lacks in this game all you do is jump from random to random games.We have contact list but what good if its empty? unless i have a friend from other game or real life im not gonna make any here.Only gonna get isolated and bored.Which is not why we play mmo's right?

1&2- Use them as fusion material to boost your Overload, considered to be one of the most OP AOE skills around with power range mods.

3- go on youtube, and browse the wiki, or ask on the forums to decide which frame to make. I got my Frost at around 80~100 of gameplay, it isn't easy but it'll be cheap if it was just handed to you. I do agree that starter choice needs to be a more informed choice, though. Volt is so weak in the beginning, especially with all the Excaliburs Slash-Dashing all day err'day.

4- Well if they're so cheap for plat, why don't you buy them with plat? I spent 150k and 20plat on mine and I'm loving every bit of the little bugger.

5- There are boards where you could look for contacts or clans, why don't you post in the intro board with your timezone/matchmaking area info and see if anyone would like to play with? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/10-find-a-squad/ https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/20-introductions/

Thanks for your answers.

1&2 i dont have overload i know it volt skill but i cant find it.

3.Yeah i guess thats the only way to find out which is better for me youtube& guides.

4.Well i like to try out whats offered for f2p experience first,also learn the game before i spend to be more efficient spending.

5.I like to play the game the game not the forums also lots of players dont use forums.They should make the game more social bound somehow since solo play is a mess at the moment.

I dont usually spend in first 1-2 weeks in any mmo until im sure its what id play for a couple months at least.Me playing this game 4 days means it really has potential im very very picky about mmo's and if i dont like i quit in less than 1 h,and i was craving for a more sci fi mmo lately.

Hope they keep up the good work and improve.

Edited by RedEye88

4th.Sentinels blueprints 100k really while they are so cheap for platinum.Make them less like 10k cash.

Do speed runs on easy levels and the occasional high credit alert. You can grind 100k credits in 2-3 hours.

Edited by Aggh

3rd i wanted to make another warframe since when i made first i was asked between 3 or 4 cant remember volt loki ash and some other i think.I tought you can use cash/mods from the same inventory by switching the warframe when i found out i have to pay platinum to get the other warframes i could choose free at start? wth i do understand why you put the better warframes 300+ platinum(pay2win) but at least those that you can select from start should be given for free or small ammount of cash like 5000,we do have only 2 warframe starting slots so i wouldnt be able to try them all anyway without buying new slots.The starting warframes should be for free or small cash,platinum is just too much there.I did have 50 start platinum but i didnt know about this and i spent it.There are warframe blueprints but they cost too much imo then the craft time and materials and i dont even know which one i like most so id be wasting money and time there.

5th and the last the socialization lacks in this game all you do is jump from random to random games.We have contact list but what good if its empty? unless i have a friend from other game or real life im not gonna make any here.Only gonna get isolated and bored.Which is not why we play mmo's right?

3rd: What do you expect. Its free to play and somehow there must be a way to make money.

4th: See 3rd. Its much easier to buy one with plat than to farm. And to be true. 100k arent that much.

5th: This is not an mmo. Its a coop game. Since this game is free to play, you can bring your friends. They dont want to play? Just play with random people.

The shield isn't useless IMHO, try running some defense missions. Use it when reviving or flatout taking on a miniboss. Since you an shoot through it, works nicely.

Unless they changed it in u7, it also adds eletric damage when shooting through it and has a damage bonus vs ancients too. Edited by Aggh

I don't get it -- you're saying you don't have some of the volt skills, but when you start your game, you have all 4 skills card.

You have sold some the cards or something ?

Common newbies mistake. Got credit hungry in the beginning and decided to sell some shiny card in inventory for some quick credit.

It happens all the time.