Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Prime: Nemesis (Random Raid Boss)

0zryel

Orokin PRIME: Nemesis (Random Raid Boss)

Appearance:

First Form: Warframe of the Orokin Emperors

PZdOfCN.jpg

Second Form: Sentient Form Fuse with his Warframe Nemesis?!

adeeIft.jpg

NOTE: Will be adding more visual concept art as soon as ready.

Description:This is the Ultimate Warframe of the Orokin Emperors, for reasons unknown he has appeared and has wipeout this entire map (or dark sector map) all Tenno must intercept and stop this menace that threatens all. (As you get closer your screens starts to distort like when your hit by a Ancient Disruptor as you hear distorted messeges in an alien languegues, then a cut seem where he descends silently, through his Glaive cape garment and starts to fight you)

Mission details:This even will randomly activated in any highly populated Invasion (Mainly Dark Sectors Rails etc.), Infected or Alert mission map picking 2 random full team or random single or incomplete teams of Tennos and put them together for a Raid of 8 players against him for a chance to get his rare MODs, weapons or Blueprints.

During the fight:Orokin PRIME will be talking down to the warframes as children and that as brothers in arms they would let the Lotus dishonor their original programing and purpose turning them into mere mercenaries. How he will assimilate them and give them new propose.

BOSS Fight: The real challenge of this Fight is that THIS Warframe will use powered up versions with retouch new animations of every warframe that enters the Map;meaning that and like the Stalker fight some attacks can ONE shot a player if its not high enough in level.
EXAMPLE:If he uses Soul Punch it will hit in a cone AoE in front of him, he can charge that attack in a AoE line or use it as an AoE around himself. This goes for all other powers showing the mastery Orokin have over Tenno technology and powers.

Attack Behavior: He fight much like Captain Vor otherwise with the only difference that instead of casting a shield to call reinforcements, Powerful blinding light FX coming out of his multiple eyes in his armor, turns into energy that turn the Map enemies that come in to attack him into CORRUPTED Versions or he melts into liquid metal form spreads like virus vines into the enemies turning them into INFECTED. In this PHASE you have to kill all the enemies that Orokin PRIME has CORRUPTED or INFECTED. It is easy to identify does enemies as a GLOWING ORB that looks much like a Captain Vor shield will be hovering above the battlefield projecting electrical links that connect the Orokin PRIME to its puppet targets. Once they are all dispatch he will appear ones more on the battle field. (NOTE: If you have Nekros Warframes in your party Oroking PRIME will immediately revive them with Shadows of the Dead as well as any players warframe has been downed fortunately the fun part of this is that HE CANT control that player and you will have a RARE chance to fight again as a SHADOW against him, this will TRIGGER a DIRECT dialog of the Orkin PRIME with that player saying;Your WILL is strong Tenno” or “EVEN IN DEATH AS A LONELY SHADOW YOU STILL OPPOSE US! If THAT player revives HIS/HER shadow will immediately be cancelled for the current normal warframe or die again when the effect of Shadows of the Dead is over). This are the only thing you can expect to predict in the fight and what he might do, the powers display depend on a the Tennos that appear in the Raid Party.

Each tenno team will appeared in different points of the map in which they will battle depending on the faction they chose to later meet at the encounter point. Other than that he will teleport around the stage doing Ninja Melee attacks and throwing *Krull* Glaive look alike that return to him and hover around him for a short while dealing damage to anyone close to him before they de-materilize. Watch out for his Melee movements attack as its extremely long syandana and syandana Cape its a weapon itself and its trail will inflict damages as it passes through in any melee attack.

WIN: This will trigger a short scene where the STALKER appears and badly wounds the already Damage Orkin Warframe as it prepares to wipe out the raid team with a devastating final strike to punish, misbehaving children as, he call them to assimilate and give new purpose reveling more of the mystery of the Tenno, Orokin and the Sentient race conflict.The Lotus is VERY pleased with your performance.

LOSE: A wipe out will trigger a short scene where the STALKER appears to save you from becoming assimilated and more of the mystery of the Tenno, Orkin and the sentient race is revealed. The Lotus is not pleased with your performance.

WIN or LOSE: The Lotus indicates that this battle has help in reveal a great breakthrough in unlocking the true potential of the Tenno but it came a heavy price do to having to enlist the help of the STALKER. This will later open an alert in which your tenno will have to rescue LOTUS in which Darvo will help you as you fight the Corpus lead by Alad V, he uses Zanuka to stop the STALKER from killing LOTUS in order to get for himself her secrets. In the encounter STALKER turns Zanuka into his Sentinel taking in his color pattern and smoke aura, where you battle them both only to learn in the end that Lotus was not there and it was all a Bait to lure you to the STAKER trap. This brings more questions of the true intentions of the enigmatic LOTUS when she simply replies; I had no doubt of your capabilities to overcome this challenge and put a stop to this renegade Tenno and Vlads monstrous abomination, go to extraction point (More questions and Mystery to the history unfolds as the Tenno reawaken)

NOTE: If this even happens in an invasion mission the conflict ends in a draw and player get both rewards as a result as if played both sides. If is an Infestation outbreak he will substitute the manifestation boss and you will see the raid of Tennos with you. If the alert is a Nightmare you are guaranteed to get a one of the Prime version blueprint, one unique nightmare mods version of the MODs, a RARE Fusion, a FORMA, Orokin reactor or Orokin Cell additional to the previous reward.

Final fight: There is a chance you may 4 man him by Purchasing or obtain a special Key that drops after the fight where you go after him to finish the fight in his weakened state, here you will learn that what was inside the Orokin Emperor Warframe was a SENTIENT which will bring more question as you fight this traitor powerful bio enhance being.

Attack Behavior: As you confront him in his cryo chamber to stop him from healing himself, he will fight you with range attacks shooting blast of energy form his hands and from his glowing aura energy glowing orbs will spawn that surround him and shoot laser at any of the group. If you get to close you will notices that his shadow is moving like alive and tendrils will lash out impale you and slam you against the floor or wall.

Hint:Both orbs and shadow tendrils can be destroyed to hit him.

Attack Behavior: Just like the first fight when you defeat him it will reveal his infested metalic humanoid almost perferct form. Far from powerless he will assault you with fast heavy melee attacks that will send you and the group flying as each hit will have an AoE shock wave. His behavior will be a combination of Valkyrie and Rhino power set where his screams of rage, stomps, melee hits combos and dash tackle will force your group to take him out fast or be destroy.

Hint: Running and jumping from walls will help to quickly evades his attacks and shock waves, but caution is to be expected as he will smash the wall to knock you down or jump into the too pursue you with a wall dash hit if not timed right.

First Form: Hooded Form

GoFzjgR.jpg

Second Form: Nothing else but brute force and Raw Power! Flawless Colossus?!

WIz8ePL.jpg

When you defeat him, he reveals a mysterious name, Abraxas, as his last words are:

ABRAXAS,

...For he is not of this day

...Nor he of this mind

Could this solve the riddle of the tragedy that befell the Orokin Empire? Was he the hidden traitor that masterminded inciting the tensions that brought the revolt of the Tennos? An enemy among allies, promised the power of the SENTIENT Race combine with the secrets of the Tenno? Who is this Abraxas, the Tenno Virus a SENTIENT or both? Only one way to find out!

Spoiler Fun Factor: Both names (Uppercase, lowercase) are taken from different sources as they were both my inspiration for this concept.

AFTERMATH: Darvo then puts a Discount in the Market place for Stalkers weapons and color Bundle as well as his Dark Smoke Aura Skin for all WARFRAMES. These skins are also the second animated skins since the Phased Skins and will be only for a limited time sell. Also for sell will be the Zanuka Sentinel and its Blueprints with its weird new mod hunting warframe powers and carry on weapon system animations much to the terrible disdain of Vlad’s but to great Profit to Darvon. ALL ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME SELL, since the Corpus will not be happy about this! Zanuka is could be the first quadruple Sentinel (CODE NAME: Fenrir, Zentinel or Just Zanuka I guess could not decide on a name) after all the poor thing deserves a chance dont you think?

Encounter Rewards for fighting Orokin PRIME:

New Aura, OMNIPOTENCE:Give you access to POWER UP version of current Warframe Tenno equip powers. Nightmare version has more levels of Strength.

*KRULL* GLAIVE look alike:

s8Lm4Lq.jpg

This EXOTIC ancient Glaive seems to be more advance and powerful that its looks suggest. (NOTE: Nameless as I dint know what to call it beyond suggesting its looks)

STALKER PRIME/STALKER Warframe (CODE NAME: Stalker PRIME/STALKER?!):

l7Eyenw.jpg

This is the STALKER Prime Version, what sort of powers could he poses, MIMIC/COPY POWERS? TRANSFORMATION? THE POWER TO CONTROL DARKNESS IT SELF? DISPEL? Does this mean that the real Stalker is just a Specter of this sleeping warframe uncovered in your battle with Nemesis?? What history can collecting this warframe can reveal (Only way to find out is to acquire him for this limited time!)

Melee Weapon, *The Glaive Cloak* (Be a Boss of your own by waring the Nemesis own Cloak)

This is how an example of how it could look:

hBpOPjc.jpg

Attacks:Will use its energy blades as weapons (Animation could look like Fist Weapon Attacks but covered with the Cloak) slashing through the enemy like a living spinning Glaive.

Melee Attack Stances: Will make a powerful Spin which will let lose the Energy Blades slashing anything near or mid range. Depending if your pressing a direction, will spin drill to that direction throwing the blades. The closer the enemy more damage they will reactive as the lose blades keep flying to different direction making it easier to dodge at long distances.

Fun Factor and useful advantages: If you do the sliding animation this will spread the wings and slash anything near range also will give a small snow fall gliding ever if use in the air but with greater speed.

NOTE: This weapon was inspired design on the *Zephyr* warframe concept making it perfect for its air combat abilities as it actually ENHANCES its air movements a great deal and with this frame it has unique animations for Zephyr making it beautiful to behold but extremely deadly to experience. But why should only Zerphyr have all the fun in the air no? Who dosen't want tp look like a Ninja Tenno Sage while doing mission? OR this could be a nice new Cosmetic Syandana Cloak?

Rifle/Pistol/Sniper/Shotgun,Hand Blasters: I have always like how DCUO and Fable brought these weapons to life in game and obviously who doesnt want to shot stuff from its hands like IRON MAN? OR shoot Tenno CHI blast?

This is an example of how it could look:

ffXyF0F.jpg

I dont need to elaborate on this as its easy to know how this weapon would work and obviously how the charge attack could look like. So I leave this to your imagination, but it certainly fits in this universe no?

OROKIN PRIME Tenno Upgrade FX and Animations: (MARKET ITEM)This is a skin/helmet/animation for all Tenno that makes you look like the Boss of this fight and comes with unique ninja jutsu/martial arts animations that can assimilate weaponry and make it look like their using only their bare hands/claws/body or even eyebeams depending of weapon some projectile or melee animations appearance may change thought the range and effect will not (EXAMPLE: Whip animation will look like the Tenno is using his syandana or back piece to slash enemies). This can be toggle however in appearance stance if you prefer to see you weapons out or dont like the unique animations. (NOTE: you will still need ammo for weapons).

PS: Sorry for the OLD fashion Concept Art, I specialize in black and white or colored pencil and havent been able to master Photoshop art. All right reserve to the added images and its creators I just added them so you can get an idea of what was mention, will be updating it as i finish the warframe like versions. But Im hopping my description and your Imagination make up for my lack of talent. :)

Remember guys this is just a concept and suggestion any ideas or rework concept are welcome, and if DE likes them they can change them and do with them anything they wish to fit the game... I will be happy with just seeing it come to life! (That or a Founders Pack Upgrade to my account! I was too little too late when it was on) ^_^

Feel free to enhance my concept with your ideas or talented art thank you for reading!

Edited by 0zryel

• 1 month later...

I like the idea overall, but it doesn't fit with the current lore, mostly because the Stalker hates the Tenno.  As far as we can tell the Stalker is an independent faction who works against the Lotus.  I just don't understand why he would agree to help the Lotus.  As far as he's concerned letting this thing butcher as many tenno as it wants would be a good thing.  It might make more sense to introduce some kind of 'anti-stalker'.  Maybe he/she is Lotus's personal bodyguard who is one of the last or only Tenno who was never put into cryosleep.

Having the stalker as a playable frame is interesting, though he'd need to be reworked so that he has unique powers since all of his current powers are pulled from other frames.  Maybe he could equip whatever powers he wants from any frame?  (I have no idea if this is balanced or not.)

I will say a huge event is just the kind of thing that DE needs to jump start the current lack of lore.

Wow Xaelon that’s actually a really good Idea! Love your constructive comment about an LOTUS anti-stalker body guard! but it be an interesting Plot twist of the LORE! :D

Edited by Ngeluz

• 4 weeks later...