Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are There Any Plans For A More Extensive Tutorial/a "manual" Of Some Sort?

Glorgu

As I read through many of the topics on these forums, I realize that many people are confused by many things. Not just the complex things like how the new modding system works, but even things like being able to buy blueprints in the game store or what things like multishot and puncture do. A player can become easily frustruated when they don't understand vital concepts to a game. And this is especially concerning to Warframe, as a F2P game, where such frustruation and confusion would discourage the player from spending any money and quit playing alltogether, seeing as they have no stakes in the game anyways.

So what I'm trying to get at is that now that this game is in open beta, and about to be on steam, it is important that the next great influx of player might not be as willing to try and learn some of the more difficult concepts of the game, and some catering to them by the means of some guidance would go a long way in helping keep a solid fanbase. Whether this guidance is through tutorials or a manual or video-guides (which I'd love to see myself), some more in depth guidance will be necessary to help ease new players in. Any thoughts on this?

Just thought I'd give my 2 cents!

I'm sure there are plans for it, it just hasn't been implemented.

Manuals and videos won't do much good, what they need is a proper tutorial at the beginning of the game. The tool-tips are start, but it needs to be more extensive.

Edited by G3rman

Hi noob here.. i play alot of games & with a big gamming community from sweden & we all on TS3 & i would like to say they got a good concept here except like u said the Tutorials are VERY few & the game is Confusing especially the Mod system & how the fusion works & stuff like that..i think the system needs a Tree & Fusion needs to show which mods can be fused & such things or its just me who doesnt understand the system even with my large gamming knowledge hehe..im asked alot in northern eu if this game is good so thats why im asking for help so more scandis will join..thnx & keep it comming :)