Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Issue!

r0ckwolf

Hi DE,

i made a Thread about this ages ago and i can only assume that much more urgent things had to be worked on, however i hope someone will find the time to fix this annoying little issue. 

Here it is:

When using the Glaive in an Ability, such as Slash Dash uses the current Mellee Weapon of Excalibur, it does not extend from it´s "seathed" state! Meaning Excalibur Slash Dash´s into enemys with a little knob wich just looks weird. :P Same goes for Radial Javelin as the Glaive does not extend during the first half of the animation, where Excal. slams the Ground with it. I´m not so sure about other Warframs Abilitys, Ash used to have the same issue with his Ult, but obviously that is not a problem anymore.

It would be awesome if you could fix this, since i love the Glaive and Excal is my favourite Frame, but the akwardness of him using it , kinnda takes the fun away  a little.

Thx in advance.^^

r0ckwolf

• 1 month later...

true, i´m also very aware that this is an somewhat minor issue and other things may be more important of the devs attention. But then again this has been around for a long time and it seems like not much work to fix, for a huge result. It really constantly discourages me to use the glaive on excal even though i´d really like too....

wait wait wait, when did Glaive get a major nerf!? I remember it having 150 base damage when I got it

I do not know about regular glaive, but Glaive prime displays 75 damage for charge damage and hits for 150 in game.

Here it is:

When using the Glaive in an Ability, such as Slash Dash uses the current Mellee Weapon of Excalibur, it does not extend from it´s "seathed" state!

Yeah, having glaive extend during a slash dash would be nice. Also, I wouldn't mind if Excalibur just used a Skana if the weapon didn't have the right shape to slash dash(he seems to have unlimited in his radical javelin).

-snip-

Yeah, having glaive extend during a slash dash would be nice. Also, I wouldn't mind if Excalibur just used a Skana if the weapon didn't have the right shape to slash dash(he seems to have unlimited in his radical javelin).

This is a solid pruposal, i would prefer him using the equiped weapon in a way that looks good, but if that cannot be done using a Skana would be a compromise at least.