Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phage - Tentacle Tickle Gun

.Talia.

I, too, enjoy caressing Grineer to death with my tentacles.

I actually read this a different way at first -_-

Yes, an impact effect is definitely needed. If not, enemies need to start making sounds of relaxation and infested need to start purring.

Accelerated Blast is bugged.  It gives you 60% Puncture damage based off of all damage like an element instead of a straight 60% based off of Puncture alone like all other slash/puncture/impact mods.

I'm kinda surprised that you guys don't think it's a bug.  How thick do you have to be?

Try not to cry too hard when it gets fixed, or as some of you will call it, "nerfed".

Edited by Thaumatos

-Snipe-

Did you mean to post in this topic?

Whether or not it gets changed is a moot issue; If it is fixed it will be 'trash tier' like the other physical damage mods. DE is better of fixing the other mods to be the same, otherwise why bother with even a 120% puncture, slash, or impact mod that only effect the associated stat, and would still be trash.

Edited by LazyKnight

Accelerated Blast is bugged.  It gives you 60% Puncture damage based off of all damage like an element instead of a straight 60% based off of Puncture alone like all other slash/puncture/impact mods.

I'm kinda surprised that you guys don't think it's a bug.  How thick do you have to be?

Try not to cry too hard when it gets fixed, or as some of you will call it, "nerfed".

Gotta agree here.

The Phage has 0 puncture damage; a 60% puncture damage bonus for a 0 puncture weapon should be 0.

Gotta agree here.

The Phage has 0 puncture damage; a 60% puncture damage bonus for a 0 puncture weapon should be 0.

It's a known bug, DE knows, the Players know, random people reading the forums know. The same bug could be said for electric mods, and how it should only work with Prova and Synapse.

Only physical damage mods has this wonky mechanic of only being useable based on core stats, and It wasn't implement properly. It could have been done right in the first place by making their values, 100-200% more of their corresponding stats, and not the unusable amounts in game now. They are a 'broken' class of mods, and need to be fixed or thrown out.

Edited by LazyKnight

Gotta agree here.

Honestly, I wish the other mods DID work like elemental damage for Slash/Puncture/Impact. That way AP rounds would actually penetrate targets better, even if it normally wouldn't be good at puncturing armor. That's why you'd want AP rounds.

So yeah, the mod is bugged compared to all the other Slash/Puncture/Impact mods, but it's not a bad thing.