Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Throwable Grenades

BluberryKnoob

I have to admit that grenades as a gear item would be interesting.

However,  I feel they shouldn't/couldn't be just plain grenades I would prefer to see utility grenades like:

Enemies in blast radius are slowed, have increased chance for elemental procs (on enemies of course), or other small things that wouldn't be game changing but would add another layer to the gameplay and increase diversity.  

And besides I'd like to see a gear item that I can actually use in a more offensive manner.

DUDE!! Just when i thought this game could be more NINJA! Grenades, totally!

No, really.. I will make it too op and if it DOES happen, then it must be friendly fire.. and then we're gonna have a bunch of trolls killing of their team mates and such...

No this will not work even if they are ultility based coz thats the whole reason for using certain frames for certain things but having tech like a hologram transmitter for a diversion, or a shield generator for inreased shield size and recharge stuff like that would make it more diverse. Of coarse there would be heath on them and a long recharge say 45s to 1min with only 1 deploy per player at a time to balance out would need to be used as mod card for frames but now i think about it u could use a sentinel respawner which increases respawn speed if 1st death and after 1st regen it respawns sentinel after a time period this can make things very interesting in teamwork side of things 

• 2 weeks later...