Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wheee Zephyr! :d

Ootarion

So I finally have Zephyr, thanks to a friend. I gotta say I love the overall design and concept. My ONLY complaint is the usage restriction on Tail Wind, by that I mean that delay between when you can use it again. I think it would make the ability better to make that delay shorter so you can spam it, plenty of other abilities are capable of being spammed but why not this one? Yes I know its because its basically a Super Jump and Dash all in one but still I think it would improve overall gameplay of Zephyr, because if she is supposed to own the skies like her concept suggests, then it should be really easy to stay airborn.

Someone I recently spoke to suggested that you should be able to hold the button down and stay aloft till energy runs out, or like I said just let us spam it. Again though, otherwise great idea :3

Edited by Ootarion

Fun fact about Tail Wind - the dash goes to where ever your cursor is pointed at, and will dash if you are the slightest bit off the ground, including jumps. So just jump, aim up, and dash. Less energy, and you still get to fly.

This I already know, the problem here is its hard to keep her airborn because of that delay between recasting the ability.

This I already know, the problem here is its hard to keep her airborn because of that delay between recasting the ability.

Once you get Tail Wind maxed and really start modding her, it honestly isn't that hard to stay airborne for extended periods. It's really only possible on Earth maps though, everything else is too enclosed.

Wait till you have a couple of forma's on her, then the problem is keeping her in the map. You have a missile with a 1100 Heath & Shields with no sense of direction :D. Great frame!!

As for speed guess between loki & nova. She doesn't fall over as often as nova, but having played nova since, nova feels slow.

Edited by t045ter

Once you get Tail Wind maxed and really start modding her, it honestly isn't that hard to stay airborne for extended periods. It's really only possible on Earth maps though, everything else is too enclosed.

Does ranking up Tail Wind cause her to go higher when she jumps and further when she dashes?

Wait till you have a couple of forma's on her, then the problem is keeping her in the map. You have a missile with a 1100 Heath & Shields with no sense of direction :D. Great frame!!

As for speed guess between loki & nova. She doesn't fall over as often as nova, but having played nova since, nova feels slow.

I find it hard to believe her run speed is faster then Nova, but if it is...well that would be fairly interesting. Btw, when Zephyr ranks up does she gain jump height as well as slower fall rate and greater mobility when you move her in a direction? Cause Ive noticed that if you jump straight up with her then move her forward, back or side to side, she moves way more then other frames do.