Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I hope they slow down the pace of releasing new warframes. The themes are getting a bit out of hand now, and we soon will se Angels, Warewolves and Faeries if this continue.

Typhus is much darker and more serious than whan we have been getting. This may be intentional; hell I´m all for humour in games In fact I love it, but I would hate it if Typhus was released surounded by jokes and light moods. Because he just isnt a bubbly joking guy to me.

But on the other hand, he would give a nice balance to the pirates and jesters and magicians (Am I playing Homm or Warframe, again?) .

So Typhus a bit down the line, yes please. Take your time DE, get it right.

I hope they slow down the pace of releasing new warframes. The themes are getting a bit out of hand now, and we soon will se Angels, Warewolves and Faeries if this continue.

Typhus is much darker and more serious than whan we have been getting. This may be intentional; hell I´m all for humour in games In fact I love it, but I would hate it if Typhus was released surounded by jokes and light moods. Because he just isnt a bubbly joking guy to me.

But on the other hand, he would give a nice balance to the pirates and jesters and magicians (Am I playing Homm or Warframe, again?) .

we already have a fairy, we have the King of the fairies.

The artwork is really nice looking, but really, a disease samurai? Come on.

so what?

lololol

An angel and demon frame would actually be pretty cool concept.

At this point, either we'l get the next female frame & Typhus is coming right after, or the female version of Typhus will enter ingame.

The second option will make the people rage even more than the Zephyr entrance.

My bet is : next update will come with Swimming & Uranus underwater tileset(yay!)/Tyl Regor/new female frame, and our disease dude comes after with a new Archwing boss : the J3-Golem.

...Or they simply break the newcomers gender order and I should never play the lottery.

Dolphin frame?

At this point, either we'l get the next female frame & Typhus is coming right after, or the female version of Typhus will enter ingame.

My bet is : next update will come with Swimming & Uranus underwater tileset(yay!)/Tyl Regor/new female frame, and our disease dude comes after with a new Archwing boss : the J3-Golem.

...Or they simply break the newcomers gender order and I should never play the lottery.

Or they could pull an Oberon and release a female frame when we hit 15.5.

i don't like his name, i don't like the idea. (of a samurai being a disease frame and all.. like saryn..) BUT HOLY F*** I LOVE THE CONCEPT ART HOLY MOTHER OF GTHFYdefsgrdhfh

What don't you like about his name?

Why don't you like the idea?

How is he any similar to Saryn? Saryn only has a single ability that deals Viral damage and even if all her abilities did deal Viral, her and Typhus use their Viral damage in completely different ways. Also keep in mind that DE has said that they wouldn't mind doing opposite gendered frames of the same general idea, but that play differently.

Edited by JerZeyCJ