The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

3,000 post, congrats man. How many posts did Zephyrs thread have before she was added?

Zephyr only has about 600 likes while this currently has over twice that. The reason I think Typhus hasn't been added in is because Zephyr's concept was before Typhus's. Typhus will probably be added into the game at some point as DE has taken ideas for frames from the community before. Zephyr currently has 444 replies, way less then this.

Edited by Jeetza

nice looking frame,not really my cup of tea,i favor creating the new rather than embracing the old by merging it with the new...but if it makes something good than i cant argue with it,if it was added id probably buy it

maybe its just that i have a unique veiwpoint,but then again how are the most ground breaking concepts supposed to remain buoyant unless they remind people of things they like

Fun fact: humans are mostly unable to visualize things not based on anything theyve seen before

could someone please recap any usefull information from the devstream for me?especially everything he said bout the new frame

Sadly that's pretty much all I remember him saying.

The Stream was... kind of a let-down, to be honest. Nothing about J3, no Juggernaut updates, that was the only hint aboot the next 'frame, no new weapons teased, nothing aboot the Mios, nothing aboot the next tileset... Make's me think man, maybe DE thinks the community already knows what's up...

I tried to watch the stream to hear them talk new frame, but so far I have missed it.

People say we will surprised by the powers, and supposedly the theme is something that have been requested for a long time.

Some say Typhus, but somehow I think not.

If they really want to shock us, maby Stalker, or Nemesis from Dark Sector or a shape-shifter.

Typhus is so well known that only by changing him will they "shock even veteran players".

What do you all think about Steves comment?

I tried to watch the stream to hear them talk new frame, but so far I have missed it.

People say we will surprised by the powers, and supposedly the theme is something that have been requested for a long time.

Some say Typhus, but somehow I think not.

If they really want to shock us, maby Stalker, or Nemesis from Dark Sector or a shape-shifter.

Typhus is so well known that only by changing him will they "shock even veteran players".

What do you all think about Steves comment?

I personally hope it will be Typhus, and I think there is a good chance, he is outrageously popular, his kit is pretty unique, the devs love him, they held back the mios, and did I mention he's outrageously popular? because seriously, it's more popular than any other concept thread by leaps and bounds.

He may or may not be the next frame, and I hope he is, but I'm eager to play it whatever it is.