The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I appreciate the design and the art work, but it's not for Warframe. This is something more suited for a horror-splatter-fantasy game, not for a sci-fi game. There's nothing of WF in this, and I seriously hope DE won't add it to the game.

Well, the game certainly isn't for everyone, if the gore element disturbs you, try turning that off in the settings, but saying that Typhus doesn't belong is simply ridiculous in my opinion, take away the gore and the abilities, his design fits in perfectly, all sleek and Tenno style.

Then you add the gore and abilities back in, and it is simply adding onto pre-existing elements of the game, such as enemy mutilation, which is one of the elements of the game that I think they should INCREASE, ( I don't mean this in a sadistic way, I swear ;) I think that with the increasing number of awesome ways to annihilate my enemies, sometimes the gore element is a git lackluster, especially when I'm slicing an enemy every which way with in a twirling Venka fury, and then they just come in half, I think they should try to expand mutilation options with the enemy moddels.

Now, after that little slice of opinion, I once again must state that I get that the whole gore thing definitely is not for everyone, I get that. But, as many people have already said here, this is an M rated game, it's right there at the bottom of this page. And I think they should expand towards that (slowly) in different ways, such as Typhus's abilities, and the way different weapons interact with enemies, etc.

Now after reading through my Great Wall of Chin-, I mean Text, please try to remember that this game, nor any other ever, will meet everyone's standards. But please, Warframe is for Space Ninja's, and we Space Ninja's love our slice and dice. 

if we are to take DE`s satements as true,then im guessing theyve  pulled a concept no one has looked at much

much like "the end will come like a thief in the night" it means that the most visible is the least likely

or they simply came up with there own idea,,hard to tell

They stated in the last devstream then they did state that it was a extremely popular frame. Therefore your argument is false. Now tell me, what frame do you think of when you think "extremely popular"?

Warframe has never been about aesthetics, i remember the first trailer i saw from the game, with lotus explaining how and what warframes are:

"You will master the warframes, you will strike them when they least expect it, with powers they never would have imagined..."

And they have stayed true to this idea, it's about originality and unknown, the ninja play free is just a catch phrase with no real meaning.

No, the catchphrase has meaning. What else would you call extremely fast, agile, and generally secretive people?

Tenno are ninjas.

Rhino is the pinnacle of stealth tactics.

Valkyr is so quiet you'd never suspect she's about to claw you.

Mirage doesn't light up the place like it's the 70's and disco is back in style.

Nova and Ember don't just make everything explode.

Nekros doesn't invade vessels with undead armies.

...wait a minute...

Look, technically we play a void cult of wizard monks and nuns led by the Mother Superior in a war against the oppressive Queens and their ruthless soldiers.

Its familiar, yet alien, the two things that make high fantasy so enjoyable for alot of us.

Tenno are ninjas.

Mirage doesn't light up the place like it's the 70's and disco is back in style.

...wait a minute...

Haha xD

wip_by_redskittlez_da-d86q27e.png

Song:

..... MY GAD MY GAD MY GAD ! SO BADASS !!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! *hard fangirl scream*

Tenno are ninjas.

...wait a minute...

... Yeah, we are ninjas xD

If they put Typhus in the game i wonder if they are going to keep his current appearance or "improve" him with DE sauce

I say sauce for sure.

The question is how much they will change it, a concept is just that, a base made for reference and main features.

Look at Mesa and Limbo, pretty defined geometry and parts. I am simply trying to create in 3D what Redskittlez dreamt up.

I'm very sure it will be very different, maby in a colorpalette that will shock us. Maby make him more high tech. Maby more infested looking. Maby going full on traditional Samurai.

All I know is I will complete him, then see what we got.

:) Yes. Legs and Legguard next.

The back still need work though.

Can't wait to be posing him :)

I don't know if I may help by this, but can you put him like this ? ^^ 

warframe____wip_by_redskittlez_da-d7hzd3

Unsure about the colors ?? Why ? :3

PS : Sorry if I've a bad english TwT

We don't really need Typhus... if we could have some sort of armor skin for Rhino, like the proto armor is to Excal, and maybe also alternative helmet.

Uhhhhh, no. Not even close. The two have nothing in common, with two completely different power sets and themes. Proto-Excal still has normal Excal's aesthetics, Typhus and Rhino look nothing alike.