Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Looks like you read my leach warframe idea but still +10 you've made this into much more then I could ever have

Santiak said it better, but I'm gonna say it as it needs to be said.

Don't just look at pictues and skim a few lines. Read the WHOLE post before you open your mouth, mate. You should also do some research on dates, and DA pages. I'm pretty sure that the original concept of Locust predates pretty much every other infested Warframe concept.

Also; "Fair Enough"? Not even an apology? I can't tell you what to do, mate, but that comes off as really arrogant. And I know a thing or two about arrogance, I deal with other writers.

Edited by Teqnologyque

Looks like you read my leach warframe idea but still +10 you've made this into much more then I could ever have

You know its really hard to tell emotions through the internet, so I'm just going to state how I see it;

How I see it is you read my thread, and you wanted to bring up your thread, by coming in here and saying I took inspiration from your idea. Truth is, based on post dates, that my thread was first, so really it looks like you've been reading my thread and taking inspiration from my concept. Then again, I'm in no position to be pointing fingers, that's kind of petty.

And with your statement of "Fair Enough" to Santiak, it makes it seem like you're a little disappointed with the situation. And I'm sorry if that's the case, but really? Just "Fair Enough"?

Also, friendly word of advice between two concepts; Maybe next time you should actually check post dates and read the whole thread before you try to say I took your ideas, because it just make you look like a fool.

Edited by RedSkittlez

It would be cool if they released Mios and Typhus at the same time. Mios already won the contest(good job on that, by the way), and Typhus is the second most upvoted fan-frame(after Zephyr).

And I'll had that Red made a handling design of the Mios featuring Typhus. It sounds clear to me that he created that weapon for Typhus.

Hey DE's version of mixed COULD mean Typhus! He is afterall a parasitic/viral Warframe...

Well, they said "water" but that it was "more than that" and that it was "mixed" so it's confirmed to be water...esque? Or to have something to do with water.

Sharing in the proper thread, from This, Is...

This, is Typhus. Symbiotic, and parasitic.

At first glance, Typhus may appear sickly and weak. However, Typhus greedily stalks his prey, devouring them and growing stronger as a result.

Much like a parasite, Typhus's abilities revolve around destroying his foes and granting him strength, making him durable in prolonged engagements.

Devour releases a striking tendril, hungrily ripping through his foe and ripping flesh from them. Dragging it's prize back, this will replenish Typhus's health in time.

Boiling Blood lets Typhus sacrifice some of his own integrity to create a gory explosion, bony shrapnel and acidic blood quickly murdering enemies in droves.

Typhus is adept at stealing even the enemy's strengths for his own. Cannibalize Armor quickly strikes nearby enemies with different tendrils, these ripping apart the targets and dragging fragments of them back to Typhus, offering him a buff of the enemy's greatest base stat to his own heath, armor, or shields, depending on the target.

Sometimes, your only choice is to ensure Armegeddon. Cataclysm strikes the area in front of Typhus, causing a forward strike of impaling tendrils. Enemies slain will rejuvenate Typhus, while survivors are infected with deadly toxins.

Although Typhus's biggest strength is his enemies, his own base capabilities can be increased with mods. Strength mods will greatly increase the force of all of Typhus's powers, as well as increase the effectiveness of thier self-regenerating properties. Range mods assist Boiling Blood, Cannibalize Armor, and Cataclysm in the area of striking power they can hit. Finally, Duration mods increase the effectiveness of Devour's regeneration, Cannibalize Armor's bonus effects, and Cataclym's deadly toxins.

As terrifying to us as he is to our foes, working with Typhus will ensure our victory, Tenno. For he truly has no end to his reserves.

Sharing in the proper thread, from This, Is...

Oh come now, as if Reds amazing art and concept hadn't already gotten me as hyped as a kid recognizing the distinct shape of the NES box gift-wrapped under the proverbial christmas tree.

Now you go on to write something like this, and I suddenly feel like a kid not only in the above situation, but with the added prospect of spending the night in a candy-store.

Well done. ;)

I'm still wondering why DE hadn't implemented this into the game yet, it's amazingly designed and is original! What more can DE ask for?

Well, it has only been around since February of this year, but it has gained A LOT of votes and support in that amount of time, a little over a month(348 upvotes and a 23 page long thread). While Zephyr was around since October and has 598 upvotes and a 21 page long thread. Really, at the rate that Typhus is gaining popularity, I can't not see DE adding him in at some point. I mean, seriously, in a month and a half, Typhus has gained almost half of the upvotes of Zephyr and a longer thread, while Zehpyr was around for five months(not to take away from DragonKnight525, it's great that his idea got into the game, it's just that Typhus is gaining momentum at an exponential rate)

Edited by JerZeyCJ

Well, it has only been around since February of this year, but it has gained A LOT of votes and support in that amount of time, a little over a month(348 upvotes and a 23 page long thread). While Zephyr was around since October and has 598 upvotes and a 21 page long thread. Really, at the rate that Typhus is gaining popularity, I can't not see DE adding him in at some point. I mean, seriously, in a month and a half, Typhus has gained almost half of the upvotes of Zephyr and a longer thread, while Zehpyr was around for five months(not to take away from DrgaonKnight525, it's great that his idea got into the game, it's just that Typhus is gaining momentum at an exponential rate)

This speaks the truth.