Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I will admit the very first picture looks like a samurai but dang dude your art is awesome the last time I saw stuff this good it got in game and the skills ain't half bad either y'all up vote this guy lets make him the next fan made warframe !

can you even really vote i haven't seen any actual way to vote 

-Concept Update WIP-

warframe___typhus_concept_update_by_reds

It's around 40% done.

Someone... please... make a comic of typhus getting chewed out by the female tenno for this. It'll be priceless lol

on a side note I'm curious about the version on the left, that just there for s&g or will it actually be incorparated into the final design in some way?

again on a side note... Nova is gonna be pissed as hell when she finds out.

Someone... please... make a comic of typhus getting chewed out by the female tenno for this. It'll be priceless lol

on a side note I'm curious about the version on the left, that just there for s&g or will it actually be incorparated into the final design in some way?

again on a side note... Nova is gonna be &!$$ed as hell when she finds out.

How many times will I tell you people it's gonna a Zephyr?

would you care to explain your reasoning? ... or is this some kind of reference to somthing strange ... or possibly an inside joke among your freinds?

Its kind of an inside joke...

Being the kind of guy that I am, I'll spoil it for you, though; Red and Amatsu are BASICALLY married.

Edited by Teqnologyque

"The first Warframe was an undocumented failure his armor would break under extensive damage and fears arose that he would enjoy the killing so he was never awoken, Typhus was forgotten until today."

This is just an awesome sounding and looking warframe I'd buy him from the market for sure :p

I have to think that it kinda sucks for Red what with people all saying that now it looks like Typhus has got panties on his head, I imagine that isn't what he meant for it to look like.

Yes yes those are panties. that was ment to be there, and it was an inside joke on a livestream he had.

I'm Red's fiancee. 

well then congratulations. I wish the both of you the best of luck and that the inevitable chaos that comes with human relationships can be avoided untill much later in your mortal lifespans, that you can make the most of your time together and that tragedy does not befall either of you.