The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Understand People Lol.

Zylin

So my 1st game of the night was on kappa and lvling my dread that i got back after selling it months ago. (Happy as hell).

I'm grouped up with okay people until some guy marks oxi and i just walked pass. He calls me a jerk for not picking it up and i told him i don't need any atm thank you {have soo many}. He yells "if you want zephyr you'll need them" and i told him "i already have her thank you again". Then out of NO where like other people do, he starts talking about my cape [misa prime} and how it's pointless etc etc and how i wasted money etc etc. Like the whole game is was nothing but him &!$$ed at me and having the cape just because  i didn't pick up a stupid oxium..  Silly i know, but why is it that people  have to worry about other people. let them be it's not your money... Nothing but hate anymore....

Just wanted to share my story of my 1st game of the night lol.

Oh and he was a noob/inconsiderate and wouldn't stay inside the room like half the ppl do.

Edited by Zylin

Had a similar experience when a player got mad at me for not picking up the mods he was highlighting and then later criticized me for purchasing the Paladin bundle, he tried saying it was "ruining the game" by buying things instead of building them. People making their own decisions seems to be an infuriating subject for some people... 

It's easy to deal with people.

Just assume they will be awful, and be pleasantly surprised when they aren't.

This, for sure.

Some day, just, some day everyone in a random group in Kappa will stay in the room.  And on that day, the ults and XPs will abound, and all will be right with the world (of Warframe) for a brief beautiful, gleaming, ephemeral moment.  That is, until reality dredges me back through the greasy, overused, and over heated deep frying cooking oil that is a normal Kappa run; ending prematurely as I expend my last burst of energy trying to save the pod after foolishly following the group so I could still get a glimpse of some XP.  

i couldnt agree more

A circle of hate is brewing in the forums  o__o run away!!!  *trips and face-plants*

anyone wanna help me up?

Just wanted to share my story of my 1st game of the night lol.

>Tenno are just awesome sauce wrapped in chocoboat-flavored spaghetti  (don't know why i started with that)

>that person was/is an unranked noob and you have a much higher rank just know that you can pull rank on him okay, just KNOW THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM IN EVERY:  Way     Shape      and     Forma  ;D

>You can challenge him to a duel in a dojo or even a conclave and just laugh at him while he does nothing to your shields then humiliate him with whatever weapon you wish.

>Hey if they hate on you about your scarf just let them know HEY I'M SO AWESOME THAT MY OWN SCARF IS PRIMED

DA HEK do YOU GOT???