Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

=D Frost/frost Prime.

Zylin

Is sooooooo much more enjoyable than before. I wasn't huge on frost before since i found him boring But after playing a few games hes FUN NOW. I guess people are moaning about the snow globe etc etc but damn how fun he is now . <3 FINALLY THE DMG IS REAL WITH THIS ONE!.

Now i can finally say i enjoy playing all frames. phew

It's not all about the snow globe guys who only care about that. =p

Edited by Zylin

The damage is still awful, just like any other character who has linear scaling flat damage skills. The only way to get decent damage is to give skills exponential scaling (such as Radial Javelin), make them scale with the enemy (Absorb, Shield Polarize), or make them scale with weapons (Antimatter Drop, M Prime, Hysteria)

EDIT: I do agree that his skills are more fun to use, but the only one that was actually improved above level 30 is Ice Wave because it has the 100% ice proc, which is really just giving it back what Damage 2.0 stole.

Edited by egregiousRac

No. Just no. Frost has no defensive capabilities now. If I wanted another freaking room clearing ember remake I'd wait for a new frame. Now the only defense we have is Vauban. Until he gets nerfed. Like everything else.

Frost was a crutch for people who were bad at defence and was not needed if you new what you were doing.

Frost was a crutch for people who were bad at defence and was not needed if you new what you were doing.

Frost was an option for defence for new and experienced players alike, but he certainly wasn't necessary to clear say, 15 waves of a T3 defense *cough*LokiVaubanTrinityNyxExcaliburRhinoMag*cough*

The change to Snow Globe just makes Frost unable to defend at high levels unless modded and forma'd extensively, which kind of defeats the point of his advertised ability to "create formidable defenses" ingame.