Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

South African Tennos?

Rashja

I am proud south african. There is so many many south africans to be discovered publicy. I was thinking of making the same thread. I can list a lot of south africans and their respective clans.

here are some that are looking for more south africans. There is also a group on razor comms.

CT-Butler

Me(as in RevThornax)

HannahMontanna

Neutralred

ultracarnage

Rooikat

Devinator1998

and many many more

(will add later more names when I log back on and check it out)

Edit: Vrystaat bul hierso!

Edited by RevoThornax

I just watched District 9. Am I South African now?

I was going to make a very funny edit that included political jokes/jokingly insults and make everyone laugh cause' that is what 90% of south africans are good at. Being funny. But we are also very good at getting into trouble.

#RugbyIsBetterThanAmericanFootball

#RugbyIsForToughGuys

Edited by RevoThornax

To add what other people think of us: They say we have british/australian accents :/

I've heard that! I really dont understand how @_@

can anyone honestly put paul hogan and leon schuster in a dialogue and say they sound the same? As far apart as koalas and grizzly's if u ask me!

Let me try this again: Our counry is so loving that we can all just come together randomly and say:"Boet... Ons gaan NOU braai"

in english:"Bro... We are going to party NOW"

well its more of a example of friendship.

let me try again... Uhm.... Well... South africa is an example for the world after apartheid right?

Im an english speaking south african, but nothing makes me feel more at home than 'n bietjie kak te praat' with some locals =D im really impressed at the response so far.. And who knows how many SA gamers are in the frame that are not active on the forums! Got a friend and fellow joburger downloading the update now.

N yeah, feel free to add me ingame, would be nice to run with u guys sometime

I just watched District 9.  Am I South African now?

*Seth Efriken.

I thought this would be a thread asking for an African-culture inspired frame.

Honestly, though, I'd like to see that. Don't know what it would do, but it would be cool.

I've always thought that was Trinity.

Edited by LoopStricken