Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Make Your Warframe Run Faster?

whitecheese131

Question

so, first i'm sorry i kinda new to this game, so i want to ask, in warframe,  i use saryn as my favorite warframe, but the only thing i don't like her is she run too slow , so i ask again, can i make saryn run faster? i already buy the hemlock saryn helmet, it says it can make her run faster, but is there another way to make saryn run faster?

19 answers to this question

so, first i'm sorry i kinda new to this game, so i want to ask, in warframe,  i use saryn as my favorite warframe, but the only thing i don't like her is she run too slow , so i ask again, can i make saryn run faster? i already buy the hemlock saryn helmet, it says it can make her run faster, but is there another way to make saryn run faster? thanks!

There is a Mod called "Rush", maxed out it gives 30% faster sprint speed.

Theres also "quick Rest" which maxed out increases stamina regen by 180%.

Theres also "Marathon" which increases stamina by 150% when maxed.

You can equip a rush on her, that'll make her go a bit faster.  Also, with some technique, you can equip Dual Zorens.  When you slide attack at the right time, you fling yourself quite far.  Takes a bit of practice to get the timing down, but oh man do you fly sometimes.

Edit: triple ninja'd for Rush.

Edited by Undead_Zeratul

so........ where can i get that mods?

There are hundreds of them, and there are multiple sources. I am really sure you have received few from enemies, rush is also received as a drop and maybe from some mission rewards. Scan enemies with the codex scanner to reveal what mods they drop so you can check it in game, otherwise go look for anything in http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki