Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Transmissions Destroying My Fps

AveryJ

i know my pc isnt a gaming computer like most people playing warframe but does anyone else get that crazy framerate drop with the new animated transmissions? i run warframe on its lowest possible settings so a can play somewhat smooth on my pc but every time i get an animated transmission my frame rate drops to exactly 10.00 fps. is anyone else getting this problem? and more importantly is there a way to revert back to the old transmissions? 

You basically have a tremendously awful PC. Not as awful as mine :'( every time she pops up and talks my game slows to a few frames, it's always just when I'm lining up a headshot, or making a jump across a casm or something else equally fiddly and important and there she goes and I bollox it up! It looks great but it kills the poor sods with computers from the neolithic era like us. 

Earth missions for me in a nutshell.

I notice a frame rate drop when Lotus comes in, but it's never bad. No where near as bad as every. single. earth mission. Not to mention the void.

If you're using a laptop, try snagging an HDMI cable or something and swap over to a flatscreen TV if you can. You'll notice a major difference.

Earth missions for me in a nutshell.

I notice a frame rate drop when Lotus comes in, but it's never bad. No where near as bad as every. single. earth mission. Not to mention the void.

If you're using a laptop, try snagging an HDMI cable or something and swap over to a flatscreen TV if you can. You'll notice a major difference.

ill definitely give it a try, thanks :)

usually my FPS has been 60 flat, occasionally 59. Lately however, it's been dropping between 50-45, 25 at the lowest. I don't know what it is, but one of the things they did in Update 12 is eating my performance. The game has also had several moments where it's crashed since the update, but thats to be expected.

severe stutters here since u12 on earth, especially when dear lotus starts to talk and boy she loves to chatter nonessential information at us . S#&$ty machine yeah but it was running warframe fine until the latest update.