Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mysterious Wraith?

Snaggletooth

Question

Ok..so im going through Mercury helping my friend get through the system

I go one his boss run an kill Tygor...

then on the next mission I recieve this in place of were Lotus usualy broadcasts to the players

Snaggletooth, You cannot run from your past. The blood of Ty Gor rests on your hands. I am comming for you.

Then a Tenno looking person in BLACK Warps in in a shadow purple mist. Rushes in an 8 hits my Rhino warframe and says:

Snaggletooth, Your life has ended. It is done

Can someone please explain to me what the FECK just happened?!?!

It's the Stalker.. There's many threads about him in the forums, now that you know the name, you can look them up

All i saw on his health bar was 'Wraith [1]' an he hit like the boss on Exta but with Fang swords....

Edited by Snaggletooth

ohhhhh

so more and more stalker lvl 45 and wraith lvl1 ?

it becoming interesting

So stalker is not alone (obviously but)

also never saw those line, it onfirm diferent (Grinneer made or (corpus) frame exist)

--------------------------

I am amaze i was wondering how the lore will come... it couldnt start better than this

Edited by Tsoe

ohhhhh

so more and more stalker lvl 45 and wraith lvl1 ?

it becoming interesting

So stalker is not alone (obviously but)

also never saw those line, it onfirm diferent (Grinneer made or (corpus) frame exist)

--------------------------

I am amaze i was wondering how the lore will come... it couldnt start better than this

Oh yeah :3 What they should add is some acrobatics for him to use. Something like slide or wall run. This would make him even more dangerous :3

I can explain what just happened, though this is very difficult to grasp.

You died.

Basically, the RNG decided it was your day to die, and you did. However, you can escape death by killing the one who hunts you. I suggest bringing friends.

Yeah well...he just made a rhino very VERY angry....the next time i see this Wraith...I plan to be the one who exits the room alive. It was odd though...this 'wraith' didnt wear a single WarFrame the game so far has shown me...hell it had a HOOD for pity sake so im beginning to wonder what Lotus is keeping from us...what memory did the Tenno actually lose...

As a bit of speculation:

Maybe the Stalker and Wraith are the results of Grineer/Corpus getting their hands on the Warframes...

I highly doubt that..

Corpus seeks the tech for profit an wouldnt 'use' it much less know how that well as the tenno do

and the Gineer are a dieing out cloned race....if anything they'd try to strip it to further there own..

no...these Wraiths an Stalkers...they seem too 'tenno' to me...an seeing Lotus symbol on there faces..id ont think its a place holder...i think its a start of something very odd

I highly doubt that..

Corpus seeks the tech for profit an wouldnt 'use' it much less know how that well as the tenno do

and the Gineer are a dieing out cloned race....if anything they'd try to strip it to further there own..

no...these Wraiths an Stalkers...they seem too 'tenno' to me...an seeing Lotus symbol on there faces..id ont think its a place holder...i think its a start of something very odd

You must keep in mind that they come after you with the intent of avenging a previous boss you killed. Them turning out to be corrupted Warframes from Corpus/Grineer experiments would make sense. Another possibility is that the infestation has taken ahold of them somehow.

(Edited out some grammar errors. I gotta lay off the scotch.)

Edited by Nitresco

You must keep in mind that they come after you with the intent of avenging a previous boss you killed. Them turning out to be corrupted Warframes from Corpus/Grineer experiments would make sense. Another possibility is that the infestation has taken ahold of them somehow.

(Edited out some grammar errors. I gotta lay off the scotch.)

Maybe....But I think the idea of them has to be behind something far larger,...

Lotus wakes you up. you have no memory. And she says nothing about you for awhile and just tests you. Im wondering if maybe there is more to the Tenno she refuses to tell you...they wear the same lotus emblem....for 1...an there highly trained for 2...an yet Lotus is the only one that 'trains' anyone....what if in some major mind F*** SHES the bad guy...or maybe they were past tenno that turned against her....i dunno...but i just think theres a major twist somewhere :O

hm.. interesting thought:

everyone assumes that Stalker is the rogue Tenno... and Lotus represents the "good guys"...

suppose that's wrong? what if.. Lotus is the rogue agent? *evil grin*

EXACTLY my point....i mean its not the first time an mmo used this extremely rare plot so i cant put it past the GMs..plus it would make for an EPIC storyline....an plus ..something just 'screams' it out to me....

EXACTLY my point....i mean its not the first time an mmo used this extremely rare plot so i cant put it past the GMs..plus it would make for an EPIC storyline....an plus ..something just 'screams' it out to me....

that and... it would just be ridiculously fun to -be- the evil empire, instead of fighting it, and all these things we hear about the downfalls and depravities of the other factions are pure propaganda spoonfed to us by Big Bro-- er, Lotus.

that and... it would just be ridiculously fun to -be- the evil empire, instead of fighting it, and all these things we hear about the downfalls and depravities of the other factions are pure propaganda spoonfed to us by Big Bro-- er, Lotus.

GIneer. poor fallin genetic handicapped army

Corpus. Trade merchants who may actualy just be trying to protect there goods...

hmmmmm

GIneer. poor fallin genetic handicapped army

see, that's what she -tells- us. and that's all that we see. their last-ditch desperate attempts to engineer something combat-capable enough to hold off the Tenno ravages, even at the cost of their own precious humanity.

(lol. i could have way too much fun going on with this...)

see, that's what she -tells- us. and that's all that we see. their last-ditch desperate attempts to engineer something combat-capable enough to hold off the Tenno ravages, even at the cost of their own precious humanity.

(lol. i could have way too much fun going on with this...)

You and me both :)

I really hope they add some kind of special BP or something for when these things are taken out...also a bit of topic but i think the global chats messed up. Its not showing people on a last time it did it only showed 11 people online when there's usually 300+ people on the game.....so...apparently thats a thing...Also I hope they fix the revive bug soon...sometimes I or someone else cant revive someone cause the option wont show until you die an waste a revive...

Edited by Snaggletooth