The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phage = Urotsukidoji (Legend Of The Overfiend) Memories

relaxin

Hellgate: London had a few similar weapons as well. Very happy with my Phage! - I may start using Tainted Spread so I don't have to focus it every single time I turn it on. I tend to use it on Nekros because of it's long sustained attack time letting him kill lots of stuff and then spam Desecrate, but I can't go back and forth from shooting to desecrating very well, and it seems to do plenty of damage for the moment (ducks nerf bat swing) that I can skip a damage mod for tainted spread.

Now if only I had the cores to actually level tainted spread!

The phage has to be the most unique weapon in the game but oh man does it bring back disturbing memories of an old anime called Urotsukidoji/Legend of the Overfiend. Those creepy tentacles!!!

Oh my. I remember my friend gave me a big bag of old videos when I was in my very early teens. This was one of them amongst batman cartoon movies and action films. So this looked interesting and different. Looked like DBZ and Gundam Wing. No harm could be done right?

I was wrong.

Edited by Naith

I read the thread's title and my mind went blank for a while. Then I went to Youtube and checked out how the Phage shoots, and, well.. yeah. Japan says hi. But hey, this game is kinda like that, I mean... Scorpions that make the hurt feel good... Captain Vor... we've had entire threads about it already.

I wonder if the devs are brave enough to give the next Infested boss a couple of good ol' tentacles...

Ah yes... The anime that showed the middle finger to Japan's laws of censorship...

Can't wait to build mine (still couple of mutagen to go)

I keep looking for Japanese schoolgirls when I use the Phage.

I'm gonna enjoy using it on the upcoming corpus females soooo much ]:-)