The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Least Favorite Enemy Thread

Aka_Miso

Simple just say what enemy you hate or trolls you the most but can't really live without and you can put why and what you like to kill them with if you like

Salad V hes so easy it pis_ses me to no end but I just love killing him over and over and over again without any effort

Edited by Sasoka

Hyena 2.0 Thorium. Doesn't even have to touch you to steal your powers. ilovethisthing

This thread should be called "Most Hated Enemy Thread" but I guess this won't cause confusions as it is now.

Edited by Verryn

Scorpions.

The design of the enemy is, IMO, really cool and the scorpion wire attack is telegraphed and seems to be more delayed than it used to be when they were doing it instantly on site of an enemy. I feel like within that delay/telegraph I should be able to DO SOMETHING about the scorpion wire coming at me, but blocking doesn't stop it and dodging doesn't work last I tried them.

Rollers share 1st place of Trolls with Scorpions.

Nothing is more infuriating when your powerful, polished and geared to last the tooth Tenno get's knocked or pulled (with a very " I AM DAMN HELPLESS"-styled animation) and interrupted like he was paperweight playdoll.

My most hated list is as follows

Hyena 2.0 as bosses go~

Shield lancer in grineer forces

Ancients in Infested forces

Leech Ospreys in Corpus

As for my most annoying Troll enemy so far~

I'd say the new Oxium Osprey (Kamikaze Osprey)

Stop blowing yourself up over nothing please~

While i don't have a need for Oxium at the moment it is still rather infuriating that i can't farm and stock up on Oxium every time you crash into me and mostly other under geared team mates~

~.~ 

The forum mods.

I'm still laughing on how you had 2 of those and they deleted 1 and the other had like 3/4 of the posts deleted I mean its really funny how fast that happened

Shield Lancers. No matter how fast I run. No matter how closely I watch my back. No matter how many times I spam Link. They find me and they swat me in the back of the head. They earn every bullet I hit them in the face with.

Close second would be Scorpions for similar reasons, but Shield Lancers hold a special place in my heart.

I can just see them sneaking up behind you laughing talking to another grineer whispering "hey hey watch this I'm going to go troll that tenno"

Edited by Sasoka

Shield Lancers. No matter how fast I run. No matter how closely I watch my back. No matter how many times I spam Link. They find me and they swat me in the back of the head. They earn every bullet I hit them in the face with.

Close second would be Scorpions for similar reasons, but Shield Lancers hold a special place in my heart.

try aiming and rolling left or right,

This seems slower than regular dodges, but I'll give it a try.

I haven't fooled with it in a long time, but I think last time I determined it was possible to regular-dodge them if you were perfectly perpendicular. If you rolled angled to/away from them hardly at all you didn't have enough horizontal movement. I speculate that aiming and dodging might give you better results because by aiming at them you're setting up a perfectly perpendicular dodge.

I'm still laughing on how you had 2 of those and they deleted 1 and the other had like 3/4 of the posts deleted I mean its really funny how fast that happened

Urgh don't remind of that thing that just happened. Everyone was having fun then someone pointed out that Megan and 3 mods were monitoring the thread. I was like "well that's not good" then eight seconds later the thread was locked. The forums truly are the endgame.

Anyways, that's enough about that; I wouldn't want your thread to be offtopic* too. Back to your original subject.

I'm too fond of Nalpalm [60]s. They're kind of a neat enemy sure, but that doesn't justify dozens of them spawning in the same room.

*(translator's note: offtopic means fun)

Edited by S.Fayden

I can just see them sneaking up behind you laughing talking to another grineer whispering "hey hey watch this I'm going to go troll that tenno"

if i could, i would draw a picture based on the "image" you just printed in my head :3

Ancient disrupter with their "om nom" on energy/shields and high lvl Napalm with their annoying AoE

Edited by Aeon66

Urgh don't remind of that thing that just happened. Everyone was having fun then someone pointed out that Megan and 3 mods were monitoring the thread. I was like "well that's not good" then eight seconds later the thread was locked. The forums truly are the endgame.

Anyways, that's enough about that; I wouldn't want your thread to be offtopic* too. Back to your original subject.

I'm too fond of Nalpalm [60]s. They're kind of a neat enemy sure, but that doesn't justify dozens of them spawning in the same room.

*(translator's note: offtopic means fun)

Maybe they should make a section in the forum where the filters off so we can talk about stuff like that

Or they could just add on option in the profile settings to disable the filter...

....but that would make too much sense.

yup even if they wanted the forums safe from profanity people can just do this

!@(#$^&*()_)^&*()&*( which is just me holding shift and hitting numbers

Edited by Sasoka