Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When We Asked For Orokin Cells In The Void, This Wasn't What We Meant!

Tuxie

Oh im sure but it will be awhile.

Well I dont know how to feel about that personally......I would love it lol I can finaly get the stalker weps and prime blueprints.But the drawback is that it would make the market pretty useless, I imagine stalker bps or twin gremlins going for 5 or less plat it would be pretty crazy

Placeholders for new prime gear.

Placeholders for new prime gear everywhere.

I hope this is true. I already have 19 orthos prime handle and 0 blades, ressources for moar grind would be hard :D

Void keys from the void to keep the grind going is cool but stuff like orokin cells(which arent even that rare imo) shouldnt be the reward of a grindsession in the void. :\

Oh im sure but it will be awhile.

No I don't think it will. DE will lose out on making money. Just like frame bp's. People won't bother buying stuff for plat on the market web you can just get the bp's via trade/credit/less platinum. I'm not sure how they will implement it.

I am not sure why people have a issue finding cells. They are pretty common on Kiste or Nuovo. Generally get 3-5 after doing those.

I personally run Mimas to level new or formaed gear and I'm at around 90 orokin cells with everything prime but glaive and burston built.

Here we go again.

The big update to the void drop tabled that happened recently is supposed to statistically increase the drop rate of rare void components. So for most people they'll be able to obtain the stuff they want in 20-50 runs instead of 200+ runs. The Keys/Materials simply replaced the previous ultra common void component drops.

Which one do you prefer? Your 82th Paris Prime String (worth 3500 credits) or one of either another t3 key, 4000 credit cache, orokin cell? Now of course, RNG has a play in this as well. I'm not saying that the we're 100% sure that RNG is working either.

I am not sure why people have a issue finding cells. They are pretty common on Kiste or Nuovo. Generally get 3-5 after doing those.

Think I found 3 cells once on Kiste on my best day while playing Nekros.  Usually I get 0-2.

I've found the invasions to be a better source for cells.  Five quick exterminate missions for 3 guaranteed cells as battle pay is good enough for me.

And lol at cells as void rewards.

I dont think that the argument that "T3 isnt worth 1 orokin cell", holds any water, rewards have never been proportionate to the amount of time spent.
Rewards being randomized IS going to cause problems, simply because random, some people get what they need first run, others grind for hours, days and weeks.
As if the void keys giving random rewards already wasnt a problem, the keys themselves are protected by another layer of randomness.

Here we go again.

The big update to the void drop tabled that happened recently is supposed to statistically increase the drop rate of rare void components. So for most people they'll be able to obtain the stuff they want in 20-50 runs instead of 200+ runs. The Keys/Materials simply replaced the previous ultra common void component drops.

Which one do you prefer? Your 82th Paris Prime String (worth 3500 credits) or one of either another t3 key, 4000 credit cache, orokin cell? Now of course, RNG has a play in this as well. I'm not saying that the we're 100% sure that RNG is working either.

I'd rather have them be FORMAs

I'd rather have them be FORMAs

3 formas and 4 forma blueprints in a row is still somewhat excessive, i really wish they would stop giving you the same stuff over and over, ive had friends get a buttload of components that i just couldnt ever get, and vice versa, and sometimes it feels like the RNG is actively trying to give you a rough day.

Edited by Storbein

I don't get why people want the void to drop void keys.  That's like running on a hamster wheel.  If I'm running T2 Exterminate, its so i can get something there, not so I can go run T3 Exterminate.  And if i'm running T3 Defense, its certainly not just for the ability to run it again.