Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For A New Event (And Update For 2 Factions)

Sasquatchias

Sorry if this idea is old or unoriginal, I just thought I should post it here so it'd get out of my head.

So we all know Tyl Regor is basically a genetics scientist, so what I'm thinking is that he'd be interested in the Technocyte Virus. 

Event; Tyl Regor was found doing experiments with the Virus in one of the Grineer's planetary bases and is on the verge of a breakthrough that'll make the Grineer immune while restoring their genetic code/rewriting it, and the Tenno are ordered to stop him.

Something goes wrong during the mission, causing a freak accident that spreads the mutated Virus throughout the facility. The current Grineer are mutated into new Infested units (so more than just Chargers) and Tyl Regor has been turned into some kind of Super Grineer with reactions and acrobatic/strength of the Tenno, if not better.

Tyl Regor makes his escape and goes off-world, and the mutated Virus starts spreading from the facility, slowly covering the planet and infecting everything.

So the purpose of this event/update is this: Tyl Regor's rework into something formidable, a way to put in new Infested units, and to give the Infested a permanent place to reside again.

What do you think?

With this as an event it could give birth to a new faction as well.

Lets say that after Regor completed this project he lost his sanity, becoming competly insane. He is no longer Grineer, he is not an infested, he stands above all, he is a new being, a hybrid, he is the Adapted.

ok so maybe the name is bad but its a start let me know what you think and if possible come up with a better name than Adapted.

Sorry if this idea is old or unoriginal, I just thought I should post it here so it'd get out of my head.

So we all know Tyl Regor is basically a genetics scientist, so what I'm thinking is that he'd be interested in the Technocyte Virus. 

Event; Tyl Regor was found doing experiments with the Virus in one of the Grineer's planetary bases and is on the verge of a breakthrough that'll make the Grineer immune while restoring their genetic code/rewriting it, and the Tenno are ordered to stop him.

Something goes wrong during the mission, causing a freak accident that spreads the mutated Virus throughout the facility. The current Grineer are mutated into new Infested units (so more than just Chargers) and Tyl Regor has been turned into some kind of Super Grineer with reactions and acrobatic/strength of the Tenno, if not better.

Tyl Regor makes his escape and goes off-world, and the mutated Virus starts spreading from the facility, slowly covering the planet and infecting everything.

So the purpose of this event/update is this: Tyl Regor's rework into something formidable, a way to put in new Infested units, and to give the Infested a permanent place to reside again.

What do you think?

the thing that i like the idea that they only spread from uranus and can be pushed back that far but not all the way back