Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Alternative Weapons (Sugestion / Fanart)

V101

We are fight a guerilla war. We are poor and limited in our tools. We take what we can to win this war, and picking up the enemies weapons is a legitimate tactic.

Kind of hard not to notice the truth in these words, then look at the "Grand Master" badge at the side, and then say to myself 'If we're poor, then i'm broke'.

XD

what i would suggest is to keep the theme as it is right now, the style of it. but change the ratio of the green "organic" parts versus the grey "inorganic" metal parts.

for example. the grey to green ration seems very similar between an smg and a sniper. if i was to view it front/side from some distance, it might not be so obvious at a glance. where as the flamethrower is good cos the big chunky bright grey stands out most definitely.

by varying the ration between each weapon considerable, you make them look feel different as well as being able to tell them apart immediately while having all the benefits of following a singular visual theme.

PS: is there a concept art thread? would be good if everyone just. i dunno. chipped in in a singular place so devs(if they actually look at at threads) can track a single thread. looking at your thread kinda made me draw something as well so...

Edited by tentacleface762

cool, thanks for the suggestions, ill keep it in mind, now that im doing alternative boss aparieneces, and nope, i there's only art & animation feedback for this kind of stuffs, as far i know

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think you chould change your name to Necro3602 :P

These are kind of outdated now that the Grineer have a flamethrower (Ignis), a SMG (Grakata) and a Siper rifle (Vulkyr)

I guess the melee weapons would still be cool, but only after we get some more guns.

• 1 month later...