The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone

PeterScarlet

Hi, I'm PeterScarlet took me a while to find out about this game and i am so hooked!!!! still looking for my frame but i will do what i always do and try everyone till i find what i like lol im gonna be on for 14-16 hours a day so if you need a hand in a mission add me I dont mind helping.

Hi, I'm PeterScarlet took me a while to find out about this game and i am so hooked!!!! still looking for my frame but i will do what i always do and try everyone till i find what i like lol im gonna be on for 14-16 hours a day so if you need a hand in a mission add me I dont mind helping.

I really like warframe and think it's one if not the best f2p game out now. Unlike some other f2p games you really can unlock paid for content in the game just from playing it. Just watch saying anything negative on these forums....you will get hated on if you do.

I really like warframe and think it's one if not the best f2p game out now. Unlike some other f2p games you really can unlock paid for content in the game just from playing it. Just watch saying anything negative on these forums....you will get hated on if you do.

thanks for the advice so far i have nothing bad to say about it, my sistr brother in-law and cousin just downladed it too lol