The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, If You Insist On Putting New Clan Weapons On The Market For Plat Too...

Braken

People can spend their money or time however they dang well please.

If you want to grind and wait for your stuff to build that's fine. If you want to buy platinum to get your clan research weapons that's fine too. I don't really get all the moaning about putting the clan weapons on the market. The regular stuff's on the market too.

Then please put all of the older ones up, also. It's horribly inconsistent if you don't.

Honestly I'd rather they removed the new items from the plat market instead of adding the others.

Consistency is the most important thing though, all or nothing either way.

To the best of my knowledge, DE's adding them as available for platinum so more people can get their hands on it quickly, instead of waiting for feedback until all the grinding is done. Since the players who buy stuff with platinum also tend to report back their findings to the forum, it's fine.

While the game's in beta, it makes sense, so more people can test the stuff that just got added. If it's still like this when the game graduates from Beta, I'll be irritated - but for now, it's fine. I'll still grind for new stuff.

Another Tenno Reinforcements, another Clantech that's available for plat... *sigh*

To the best of my knowledge, DE's adding them as available for platinum so more people can get their hands on it quickly, instead of waiting for feedback until all the grinding is done. Since the players who buy stuff with platinum also tend to report back their findings to the forum, it's fine.

While the game's in beta, it makes sense, so more people can test the stuff that just got added. If it's still like this when the game graduates from Beta, I'll be irritated - but for now, it's fine. I'll still grind for new stuff.

Having people PAY to test things is just flat out wrong...