The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flappy Zephyr Megathread!

Jeerome0406

Yeah, the forum was covered in flappy posts a while back, lol. They also showed it on the last Prime Time livestream.

If you don't own Zephyr and this is still new to you, you can still play. Just enter "flappy" as the username, and don't use a password.

Is Flappy game playable thru warframe main screen or you gotta do the regular input flappy in username and play it?? I think it would be a great idea to add a Game Room in the DOJO and add the flappy icon there so we can play the mini game while in the dojo. Also it can be expanded, DE can add more mini-games and to play them we just gotta go to the dojo room. make the dojo more usefull. 

if u have zephyr there is a little Easter egg i found if u go to appearance on the tabs on the top where it says A B and C

there is a     Z     click it and u get to play flappy zephyr .  my high score is 10

you have to be playing as zephyr for the    Z option to appear

Edited by Hellboy44

Not meaning to sound like a jerk, but a lot of people know this and have played the easter egg.

And not further trying to sound like a jerk but why do we care if it's your birthday and how could someone simply stating that they and a lot of other people know of the easter egg ruin your birthday?

Kind of seems nonsensical say that your birthday is ruined because of someone saying one little thing...