Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mod Ideas!

MasterSpy

Now I was thinking of one simple concept on damage "Headshot damge" I was thinking why isnt there even a mod that even increases the damage of the mod. Now here are the ideas on what the mods would be called:

Normal Mod:

"Head Hunter"

+Deals 25% more headshot damage.

Corrupted Mod:

"Skull Seeker"

+Deals 25% more headshot damage -15% less damage on a bodyshot.

Nightmare Mod:

"Locked and Loaded"

+Deals 10% more headshot damage +15% faster fire rate.

Well thank you for your time and consideration!

-MasterSpy

you must be a sniper lover huh :T and all sniper weapons have extra damage when they deal headshots so there's no need for those mods

A majority of weapons get bonus damage dealt on headshots.

For the listed mod suggestions, those are great as those are what DE was looking for in situational damage+ mods.

you must be a sniper lover huh :T and all sniper weapons have extra damage when they deal headshots so there's no need for those mods

All weapons in general have more damage to head shots. 

Now I was thinking of one simple concept on damage "Headshot damge" I was thinking why isnt there even a mod that even increases the damage of the mod. Now here are the ideas on what the mods would be called:

I like these Ideas. Adds reward to skilled players, I myself like using snipers and bows for headshots :)

A corrupted mod that slows shield regeneration but has no recharge delay so it's recharging even as you're being shot( albeit slowly).

melee mod that steals life/shields on hit, making auto-attacking more desirable.

ammo assimilation mod that, as you fire you're weapon, puts ammo right into the clip as you pick it up off the ground so you can reload less often.

mods to change/give elements to a warframes abilities i.e. : frost with magnetic/blast  abilities, ember with gas/blast, or saryn with corrosive/viral.

nightmare mod that adds a small % of damage from shots to aoe from the impact and ( not sure what second stat should be, maybe change this to a corrupted).

I had two ideas for a mod for snipers only (they'd be kinda broke otherwise.)

Thunderstruck;

Version 1: When an enemy is killed by a headshot other enemies around it are stunned and staggered.

Version 2: When an enemy is killed by a headshot it causes an explosion that damages other enemies around it.

Sniper Channel (works just like Melee channel, only for Snipers.)