Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Warframe Aesthetic Feedback

Xcentric

• 2 months later...

Nova was created by the Tenno Council, not in the time of the Orokin.

This isn't going to stop DE from making a Prime if they choose to. If you don't actually have a source from DE saying it wont be a thing you really shouldn't be telling people it wont be a thing. You don't know any better then the next guy.

This isn't going to stop DE from making a Prime if they choose to. If you don't actually have a source from DE saying it wont be a thing you really shouldn't be telling people it wont be a thing. You don't know any better then the next guy.

m8 I'll hook u in the gabber

Nova is a "modern" Warframe like Valkyr (Wasn't created during the Orokin era), unless they retcon some lore, it can't happen.

What lore? You mean the bare scraps that exist in-game as item descriptions? It is a bad idea to treat that stuff as if it can't be thrown aside or changed in an instant.

What is to say Lotus doesn't design an Orokin Infused Tenno suit on her own for a Nova and Valkyr Prime? 

God forbid a Tenno, or any human, has a little chubbiness to them.

Kindly throw your misogynistic arse out of the airlock and into the sun.

Seriously? Where everyone looks like a freakin ninja, someone calls out a fat hippy, you accuse someone of being misogynistic? I smell a troll. 

Edit: and if you are actually serious... none of them are human males or females; they're aliens. You are being naive if you are perceiving them as such. So it's impossible for me to be misogynistic. 

Edited by SpaceBetweenThoughts