The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Warframe Aesthetic Feedback

Xcentric

What lore? You mean the bare scraps that exist in-game as item descriptions? It is a bad idea to treat that stuff as if it can't be thrown aside or changed in an instant.

What is to say Lotus doesn't design an Orokin Infused Tenno suit on her own for a Nova and Valkyr Prime? 

i wish i could give this quote 100000x upvotes

Well, you could also ask: Why does Rhino look like a wildly over exaggerated-proportion MMA fighter, why does Saryn feel the need to wear bloody high-heels into combat and why does ember do midriff-stretches mid mission?

Rhino's bulk can probably be attributed to Guyver.

cMjD5OZ.jpg

That being said, Warframe and the concept of the Tenno draw a lot from Guyver in general.

I actually like the paunch. Gives her a cutesy look.

^

God forbid a Tenno, or any human, has a little chubbiness to them. And maybe Nova just like bell bottoms. We don't know.

Kindly throw your misogynistic arse out the airlock and into the nearest sun.

^

Seriously? Where everyone looks like a freakin ninja, someone calls out a fat hippy, you accuse someone of being misogynistic? I smell a troll.

Edit: and if you are actually serious... none of them are human males or females; they're aliens. You are being naive if you are perceiving them as such. So it's impossible for me to be misogynistic.

[TROLL DETECTED]

I think Nova looks adorably cute, and hot.

Ohgodyesgimmedat.

^

Because she's got that pony physique.

cjuDg4h.jpg

Where the hell do you see even eyes in the image, much the less Cartoon ones, is beyond me.

Edited by CenSilver

Does the aesthetic here include her idle animations? Because the "holding up your arms forever, breathing deeply" unarmed animations are a little creepy at best, and boring at worst - especially when you can see exactly where it loops.

Edited by Archwizard